Chuck Woolery’s Twitter Account Disappears After His Son Apparently Comes Down With Coronavirus

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
who is chuck woolery?

holy crap, a washed up gameshow host? who cares?

Trump was retweeting his covid hoax tweets just the other day, then woolery's son tested positive, then chuck said eff it i'm out

other than that, yea...i agree. my wife knew who he was, but she's really good with names and people. I had no idea who he was

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Isn't this the story of the pharaoh during the time of Moses when he decreed a plague upon the children of Israel? Didn't that same plague befall his son?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Isn't this the story of the pharaoh during the time of Moses when he decreed a plague upon the children of Israel? Didn't that same plague befall his son?
Many religions have allegories like this. Some call it Karma.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
It was unclear on Wedesday evening whether the disappearance was related to a widespread hack Twitter experienced earlier on Wednesday, or whether Twitter or Woolery himself removed the account.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It was unclear on Wedesday evening whether the disappearance was related to a widespread hack Twitter experienced earlier on Wednesday, or whether Twitter or Woolery himself removed the account.

lol, that would be unexpected. We're other accounts removed?

Feb 4, 2009

Yes.
Going into the highly speculative discussion. It was written the Pharaohs heart was hardened to god. Basically rejecting god after obvious verifiable and predicted events happened such as
The Nile turning blood red
Locus plagues.
A multi day darkness over the land that made it so dark it was hard to breath
Finally the first born son of every non Jew (marked door and he shall pass). This includes animals.
Seems to reflect well today with no national strategy a President who could easily require mask wearing and order production of masks and protective gear.
Satan has been released on the land. Mark your doors.
Mark your doors means you are staying home and not going out in crowds

Movie portrays it well and Metallica makes it better around 4 minute mark