Chuck Norris

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Since when just because some idiot is on TV or in film or appears in info commercials or can sing does anyone care about what they think?
End of story.

Same-o goes for Eastwood.
CUT. PRINT. Thats a wrap.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I think this ad shows that Chuck Norris has begun to lose it, he is 72 afterall. But kudos on this post man, this cracked me up.

Is he really? Ah, he's one of these Paul-McCartney-type people who insist on dying their hair and styling it as if they're still young-ish. Sad, IMO.

@ Incorruptible

You tell it like it is, sugar! Obama's the first one who's taken away liberties isn't he? <COUGH> PATRIOT ACT </COUGH>

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
Is he really? Ah, he's one of these Paul-McCartney-type people who insist on dying their hair and styling it as if they're still young-ish. Sad, IMO.

@ Incorruptible

You tell it like it is, sugar! Obama's the first one who's taken away liberties hasn't he? <COUGH> PATRIOT ACT </COUGH>

I was against bush and the Patriot Act. How come you forget the NDAA brought in by obama

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Honestly I don't really see the appeal of Chuck. He was a great fighter way back in the day and was great in the original Bruce Lee movies, but WTF is Walker Texas Ranger. I see it on WGN every day and it's lame. He obviously jumped the shark in the mid 80s. The only reason he stays alive today is because weirdos keep telling the same corny jokes over and over.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Honestly I don't really see the appeal of Chuck. He was a great fighter way back in the day and was great in the original Bruce Lee movies, but WTF is Walker Texas Ranger. I see it on WGN every day and it's lame. He obviously jumped the shark in the mid 80s. The only reason he stays alive today is because weirdos keep telling the same corny jokes over and over.

He shouldn't speak out against our dictator?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He shouldn't speak out against our dictator?

what dictator?

If such things interest you, perhaps you should get some perspective and move to countries that actually suffer the things you can only imagine in your head.

Apr 27, 2012
what dictator?

If such things interest you, perhaps you should get some perspective and move to countries that actually suffer the things you can only imagine in your head.

obama assassinated Anwar Awlaki an American citizen. Thats a dictator

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
I was against bush and the Patriot Act. How come you forget the NDAA brought in by obama

That's an excellent point. I see it as one of those maneuvers where one party (Obama) gets behind someone on all fours. Then a the second (Romney) approaches frontally and pushes them over the back of the first.
Obama said he'd never use the tyrant powers authorized by the NDAA. He can't stop Mitt from opening death camps once elected though. Funding for the military was the general purpose of the NDAA and Obama would have faced the blame for it being underfunded if he didn't sign it as is.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
obama assassinated Anwar Awlaki an American citizen. Thats a dictator

Bush kills Al-Harithi? I doubt you were crying dictator back then.

I guess you're only corruptible towards Obama.

Edit: I'll bet my money you voted for (dictator?) bush in 2004.

Apr 27, 2012
Bush kills Al-Harithi? I doubt you were crying dictator back then.

I guess you're only corruptible towards Obama.

Edit: I'll bet my money you voted for (dictator?) bush in 2004.

Not sure who he is, whats the story on him

I guess you support the assassination of American citizens

I was against the war in Iraq along with his policies so I didn't vote for him

Status
Not open for further replies.