Chuck Norris and JCVD confirmed for expendables 2

brainhulk

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2007
http://www.craveonline.com/film/art...-jcvd-finally-confirmed-for-the-expendables-2

What's the worst-kept secret in Hollywood after Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger appearing in The Expendables 2? That's easy: it's Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme appearing in The Expendables 2. Well, it's a "secret" no more: Sylvester Stallone just confirmed that they're on board through Entertainment Weekly. But that's not all: previously-rumored co-star John Travolta and newly-rumored co-star Nicolas Cage are also possibly joining the fun as well. And maybe even Michael Biehn and Michael Pare.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
I'm impressed they've managed to get all of the washed up action stars into a single movie.

Mar 11, 2004
First one was meh at best. I hope they get someone other than Stallone to write and direct, that'd likely help a hell of a lot. They should have just completely ditched all the stupid story stuff (why did they try and flesh out Statham's character so much? what was with the stupid whining from Li about money?). I don't even know why they had the MMA guy in the first one, his role was fucking stupid as shit and it would have been funnier to have Jet Li dual wield the AA-12s.

Oooh, they did (writer and director)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764651/

BrownShoes

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2008
Expendables 2 has everyone in it.

Jason Statham
Steven Seagal
Shia LaBeouf
Bruce Willis
Charles Bronson
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Chewbacca
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Daniel Craig
Pee Wee Herman
Jet Li
Ben Affleck
Mickey Rourke
Scott Adkins
James Gandolfini
Harrison Ford
Lance Bass
John Belushi
Chuck Norris
Terry Crews
Dolph Lundgren
Hulk Hogan
Randy Couture
Jeff Speakman
Will Smith
David Hasselhoff
Albert Pujols
James Franco
WALL-E
Bruce Lee
Rutger Hauer
Nicolas Sarkozy
Kamala the Ugandan Giant
Snooki
Jonah Hill
Mr. T
Hugh Jackman
Jean Reno
John Wayne
Justin Bieber
Chow Yun-fat
Eric Estrada
Keanu Reeves
Tony Jaa
David Spade
Terrell Owens
Sean Connery
Vin Diesel
Kurt Russell
Hideki Matsui
Seann William Scott
Jim Carrey
Mark Hamill
Paul Rudd
Clive Owen
Mel Gibson
Your Mom
King Kong
Todd Bridges
Joe Pesci
Dwayne Johnson
Clint Eastwood
Dave Mustaine

And a special appearance by Wesley Snipes

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
^Steven Seagal wont be in it, he has some issue's with the producer.

Awesome! But Chuck Norris is getting old now, have you seen him recently.

I hope he has an interesting part and not as BS as the Bruce/Arnold bit.

Last edited:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
err, are these guys taking 1 dollar as payroll? That is a lot of money there just on the cast..

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
For what it was, the first expendables wasn't that bad. I'll probably watch #2 when it hits Netflix.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Dolph Lundgren surviving a gun shot wound and then hanging out with them after betraying and trying to kill all of them was just pathetic. It was like stalone was purposefully trying to show that he didn't give a shit about the story.

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I'm fucking excited. The first one was entertaining, and I will be seeing this one in theaters.

WTB more Charisma Carpenter scenes, pls.

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
Expendables 2 has everyone in it.

Jason Statham
Steven Seagal
Shia LaBeouf
Bruce Willis
Charles Bronson
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Chewbacca
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Daniel Craig
Pee Wee Herman
Jet Li
Ben Affleck
Mickey Rourke
Scott Adkins
James Gandolfini
Harrison Ford
Lance Bass
John Belushi
Chuck Norris
Terry Crews
Dolph Lundgren
Hulk Hogan
Randy Couture
Jeff Speakman
Will Smith
David Hasselhoff
Albert Pujols
James Franco
WALL-E
Bruce Lee
Rutger Hauer
Nicolas Sarkozy
Kamala the Ugandan Giant
Snooki
Jonah Hill
Mr. T
Hugh Jackman
Jean Reno
John Wayne
Justin Bieber
Chow Yun-fat
Eric Estrada
Keanu Reeves
Tony Jaa
David Spade
Terrell Owens
Sean Connery
Vin Diesel
Kurt Russell
Hideki Matsui
Seann William Scott
Jim Carrey
Mark Hamill
Paul Rudd
Clive Owen
Mel Gibson
Your Mom
King Kong
Todd Bridges
Joe Pesci
Dwayne Johnson
Clint Eastwood
Dave Mustaine

And a special appearance by Wesley Snipes

no jack bauer?

Arcadio

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2007
Expendables was a good brainless action movie. I think Expendables 2 could be epic, but my pessimistic side tells me that some of the big action actors will drop out of the movie.

May 13, 2009
First one was meh at best. I hope they get someone other than Stallone to write and direct, that'd likely help a hell of a lot. They should have just completely ditched all the stupid story stuff (why did they try and flesh out Statham's character so much? what was with the stupid whining from Li about money?). I don't even know why they had the MMA guy in the first one, his role was fucking stupid as shit and it would have been funnier to have Jet Li dual wield the AA-12s.

Oooh, they did (writer and director)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764651/

They had "the stupid mma guy" because he's a real life bad ass. Couture is a fucking hero.

I see Van Damme finally came around on the second one.:) he was saying that he wouldn't join the first one because

Stallone gave me a part in his next movie, he [Van Damme] told us. But I ask him about the subject, about the story.?

He said, You're gonna make lots of money. I don't want to hear that, I want to hear what was my character. He was unable to tell what it's going to be.

[Stallone said:] You know, uh, well, the fighting will be good. [So I said:] Sly what is my character?? So I didn't do the movie.

I am excited as I enjoyed the first one for what it was.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
^Steven Seagal wont be in it, he has some issue's with the producer.

Awesome! But Chuck Norris is getting old now, have you seen him recently.

I hope he has an interesting part and not as BS as the Bruce/Arnold bit.

Good, I fucking hate Seagal.

Chuck is looking pretty old, but so is stallone and Arnold and even Willis.

Yeah me too, and I hope the latter two also have bigger roles.

Dolph Lundgren surviving a gun shot wound and then hanging out with them after betraying and trying to kill all of them was just pathetic. It was like stalone was purposefully trying to show that he didn't give a shit about the story.

Yeah that was fucking stupid. What bothered me is that it showed Stallone tried to add story and characterization when there shouldn't have been any. It should have just been one big action scene, but he tried stuffing stupid shit in it.

They had "the stupid mma guy" because he's a real life bad ass. Couture is a fucking hero.

I see Van Damme finally came around on the second one.:) he was saying that he wouldn't join the first one because

Stallone gave me a part in his next movie, he [Van Damme] told us. But I ask him about the subject, about the story.?

He said, You're gonna make lots of money. I don't want to hear that, I want to hear what was my character. He was unable to tell what it's going to be.

[Stallone said:] You know, uh, well, the fighting will be good. [So I said:] Sly what is my character?? So I didn't do the movie.

I am excited as I enjoyed the first one for what it was.

I don't care if they're badass in real life, their characters (not sure why I completely forgot there were two of them, I was talking about Rampage) were pointless shit that didn't even add worthwhile action to the movie (and were actually annoying because of the lamedick arguing shit they kept doing).

Loop2kil

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2004
Why, oh why are they making another one of these? I wanted to stick needles in my eyes for watching the first one.