Chuck-e-Cheese 100 token Coupon (w/lg 1topping pizza.) or buy 40 get 40 free ($10)

nealr

Dec 20, 2000
Check your emails. I just got another 100 token coupon in the email(good through Aug 31).
Thanks to MyDogSassy for the hosting!
Link
and another
Buy 40 get another 40 free tokens (80 tokens for $10)... cheap if you don't want pizza.

HarryK

Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: nealr
Check your emails. I just got another 100 token coupon in the email(good through Aug 31) today... If anyone wants to host it, I can email it to you.

Thanks to MyDogSassy for the hosting!
Link

The Magic 8 Ball says "All indications are that this is a photoshopped fake".

Just like the last 100 token coupon although this one has different signs of it's fakeness. The last one said 2001 at the bottom. This one's fixed that but has other indicators. bogus

ems3411

Apr 12, 2002
Sad thing is, if this 'chopped, the stores are acceptin' em.. woo hoo
100 free tokens friday when I pick up lunch.. cha ching....

MuffD

Diamond Member
May 31, 2000
Thanks for the coupon! Fake or not, I took it yesterday when I got home and didn't have any problems. I also emailed it to five friends that took their kids last night as well without any problems either. Only thing though, I was thinking that a pizza would cost like 10 bucks or something. After 2 sodas and a large peperoni, it was like 20 dollars already.

nealr

Dec 20, 2000
Originally posted by: HarryK

Just like the last 100 token coupon although this one has different signs of it's fakeness. The last one said 2001 at the bottom. This one's fixed that but has other indicators. bogus

It's not fake. I seem to get one just about every month, during the last week of the month from their promotions email... Just join their email list, and you'll probably get it too.

fishsocks

Aug 13, 2001
thanx nealr ...thanx PhotoShop (if pedigree of said coupon turns out to be in question)
i'll try my luck at lunch
last few weeks to meet my wife and kids for lunch @ CEC before they go back to school :(
although my wife might see it more like...:D

fish

HarryK

Jul 27, 2001

It's not fake. I seem to get one just about every month, during the last week of the month from their promotions email... Just join their email list, and you'll probably get it too.

I tried to be nice and didn't want to have to call you a liar, but you did not get this coupon from Chuck E. Cheese and it is a fake.

You made three mistakes with this fake coupon and all of them are easily identified by comparing your fake coupon to the real one from Chuck E. Cheese.

As Mark5000 stated, this month's deal is for 28 tokens NOT 100 and if you had really gotten this in your e-mail, you'd just post the link yourself instead of coming here, lying about it and having somebody else host it.

Anybody interested in seeing the other obvious differences between the real coupon and this fake one should simply save both to your hard drive, open them up in Photoshop and compare.

Here is a much higher-quality faked Chuck E. Cheese coupon. Even comparing this fake to yours will show where yours is weak.

Take a class in Photoshop instead of spending your time engaged in fraud.

dshodson

Nov 2, 2001
can someone show me the link to signing up to get the coupons no matter how many tokens they are for
id be interested to know if anyone has called the company and asked if it is real or not
im not intrested in fraud just good legit deals

D

HarryK

Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: dshodson
can someone show me the link to signing up to get the coupons no matter how many tokens they are for

Just go here and sign up. They'll either send you coupons every month or (after signing up) you can just go to the website, enter your e-mail and they'll send you a link to the coupon.

spugbrap

Jul 13, 2001
They do sometimes run legit 100 Free Tokens promos, though. I got one via email back in June. But I must agree that this coupon looks doctored. The color palette is different.

brad2575

Jun 6, 2001
I didnt look that closely at it, just liked the idea of 100 free tokens. I called first and asked if I had a printed out version of the 100 free token coupon could I use it, and they said yes.

I then went, to a differnet one then the one I called, and gave the guy 2 of them (ordered 2 large pizzas), and he took them, looked for coupon on computer, and found it, pushed button and got 200 free tokes for about $37 for 2 lareg pizzas and 4 pops. Also used 4 of the copons for 5 free tokens from the minute maid, chuck e cheese conteset. (Cant post link to that because contest is over, sorry). So I got 120 tokes and still have over 50 left for next trip!!

If this is fake, didnt realize it, but they must have one out because they have button on computer set up to take the coupon.

phreakyzen

Jul 19, 2001
$37 for 2 lareg pizzas and 4 pops

Damn!!!! They should be giving 100 tokens away to begin with at that price. I can get two X-large pies and a 2 liter for less then $20 at pizza hut. It is not like you get anything free there maybe the crappy animatron show but everything else costs tokens so they are ripping you off. I would feel justified using this coupon but the pizza tastes like so much cr@p that I will not go there.

brad2575

Jun 6, 2001
Pizzas were like $15 each with one topping and pops were about $1.50 each

Of cource I get home and find a coupon for $5 off large pizza with one topping, could have saved myself $10 more!! Didnt look close enough at the coupons though, and cost me $10.

phreakyzen

Jul 19, 2001
$27 for two large one topping pizzas, four drinks and 200 tokens would be pretty hot. Can you combine coupons like that? I always get some ChuckECheese coupons in the Sunday ads.

brad2575

Jun 6, 2001
I dont know if they would have let me. I know on the one I had for 100 free tokens with a large pizza purchase, it didnt say anything about not using it with another coupon. Didnt look at the $5 off coupons though.

nealr

Dec 20, 2000
They're real, if you don't believe me, call the store. If you don't want to believe it, oh well, it's almost expired.
Here's another one for 40 free tokens with purchase of 40 (80 for $10)
CLICK HERE

HarryK

Jul 27, 2001
They're real,
You're a Liar.

if you don't believe me, call the store.
Yeah, because asking a Chuck E. Cheese employee over the phone is a definite way to determine the legitimacy of a coupon.
rolleye.gif

Hey, I just took a piece of notebook paper and wrote the words "$20 off a $50 purchase at Office Depot" on it. It's a real coupon. No really, it is. Just call Office Depot and ask them.

CLICK HERE

Hey, how come this one looks different from your 100-token coupon?
Why are the colors different than your 100-token coupon?
Why is the background coin pattern solid and not all broken up like your 100-token coupon?
Why is it actually available at chuckecheese.com but your other one is at comcast.net?

Why don't you just give it up. You're a liar. I know it, you know it and anybody who looks at these coupons knows it.

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
They're real,
You're a Liar.

if you don't believe me, call the store.
Yeah, because asking a Chuck E. Cheese employee over the phone is a definite way to determine the legitimacy of a coupon.
rolleye.gif

Hey, I just took a piece of notebook paper and wrote the words "$20 off a $50 purchase at Office Depot" on it. It's a real coupon. No really, it is. Just call Office Depot and ask them.

CLICK HERE

Hey, how come this one looks different from your 100-token coupon?
Why are the colors different than your 100-token coupon?
Why is the background coin pattern solid and not all broken up like your 100-token coupon?
Why is it actually available at chuckecheese.com but your other one is at comcast.net?

Why don't you just give it up. You're a liar. I know it, you know it and anybody who looks at these coupons knows it.

rolleye.gif