Christmas Vacation or Braveheart, YOU DECIDE!

Livin4Real

Mar 25, 2000
Trying to feel the crowd. Vote for your favorite.
Hell add some more movies to the list for all I care. :p

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Christmas Vacation??? Never saw it...

Braveheart all the way!

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Christmas Vacation all the way. I hate violent movies, so Braveheart is out. But my all time favorite movie is Schindler's List.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I will have to say Christmas Vacation.Although the original Vacation was much better.

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
We *are* talking about National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, right?? RIGHT?!?!!

;)

Well, you know which one I'd pick... it's just a tit bit nipply in here. ;)

Gage

Jan 30, 2000
OMG Who could not love christmas vacation?!?!?! That is the best christmas movie ever! Watching the meter spin when he lights his house up is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I want to live in that house! I want to be married to a man like clark! He tries so hard to make everything perfect. You gotta love a man who wants things perfect for his family.

"I wouldnt be more suprised if I woke up with my face stapled to the floor"

drboogie

Banned
Jun 9, 2000
My favorite part of Christmas Vacation was when Randy Quaid was emptying his 'sh!tter' out in the sewer drain ... that and the explosion afterwards was hilarious.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I loved when the old guy burnt up the tree, and when the cat was burned into the rug. :D

Gage

Jan 30, 2000
The whole movie is just too funny! When they go to find the perfect tree and walk for forever and then have to dig the tree out of the ground because they forgot an ax! That is the funniest conversation ever!

"Dad that tree wouldnt fit in our yard!"

"Its not going in our yard, Russ. Its going in our living room."

That is just too funny.

Bleeding Jawa

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2000
If it were the original "Vacation," Chevy Chase would probably have my vote, but in this case, I will go with "Braveheart."

"Wally World" or "Williams Wallace"....hmmmm

Livin4Real

Mar 25, 2000
"Hey Griswald, Where you gonna put a tree that big?" Clark:" Bend over and I'll show ya." Ahhhh, gets funnier everytime I see it. :D

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
Christmas Vacation definitely...but remember in the original Vacation, when they left the dog strapped to the bumper and took off...ROFLMFAO....I'm dying here... that was so funny...not that I advocate cruelty to Animals. Even funnier was that the place they filmed it in front of was in Colorado and I had been there just two weeks before the movie came out Whitewater Rafting. I was having major deja-vu. Whoa.:)

Princess;)

Daedalus

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think A Christmas Story was funnier than Christmas Vacation, but I would rather see Braveheart.

drboogie

Banned
Jun 9, 2000
Clark W. Griswold: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f%!king Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!