Christmas Giveaway: WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 7.5.12 (built on 9/17, was $60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucia

Jan 12, 2015
Reposted the giveaway info from my bro's FB - Techradar and Digiarty rolls out the Christmas giveaway of the latest WinX DVD Ripper Platinum (original article FYI), now available to get full license code for free. As their old user, honestly I'd love to free upgrade my v7.5.7 got from GOTD to the newly v7.5.12. It always flawlessly convert and backup my DVD movies, even some of them strongly encrypted are not supported by Handbrake and MakeMKV.

Click to Christmas Giveaway>> http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/holiday-offer.htm

Platform: Windows 98/ NT/ 2000/ 2003/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/10 (x32/x64);
*Giveaway version has all full features of purchased version, but it does not support free future upgrade. Sure the progaram you can keep it whenever you like.

Cardio

Jun 11, 2003
After trying this software on several disc's I'd day it works really well. The installation is a little strange as it wanted to update several times! Each time it seemed to do so and wouldn't really work until you let it update even though it asked if you wanted to update.

It is pretty fast but not the 5 minutes it quotes. Does not work on Blu-ray disc's. Nags every time it starts about updating to a paid version. Nice software at an even nicer price....free.

kmmatney

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2000
for just ripping/converting DVDs, I've had good luck with Handbrake and the libdvdcss.dll plugin. Works well and is free.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
For those of you who just recently downloaded and installed, was your key working?
I've tried 3 different keys(that were all supplied by their giveaway site) and they all say
invalid. I guess they show up invalid because I didn't register by Nov 8th??

Darn! Was hoping to try out the software and I'm down to the wire on my funds from recent random purchases. Oh well, maybe next time around. Thanks for the freebie OP

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
For those of you who just recently downloaded and installed, was your key working?
I've tried 3 different keys(that were all supplied by their giveaway site) and they all say
invalid. I guess they show up invalid because I didn't register by Nov 8th??

Darn! Was hoping to try out the software and I'm down to the wire on my funds from recent random purchases. Oh well, maybe next time around. Thanks for the freebie OP

Seems the date has been updated/extended for January 10th, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.