Christina Hendricks

May 16, 2000
Anyone know if she's married? Yes, I could Google it, but I'm lazy, and I know at least one of you has this bit of trivia committed to memory.

May 16, 2000
Saffron, Kaylee, River sandwich. *droooooooooooooooool* Ok, if I only get one it's Kaylee, but she's already married.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
what?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

i don't watch much tv

Plot Summary for
"Firefly" (2002)

Captain Malcom 'Mal' Reynolds is a former galactic war veteran who is the captain of the transport ship "Serenity", Mal his crew of hired transporters, Mal's ensign Zoe Warren, Zoe's husband, pilot Hoban 'Wash' Washburne, muscular former combat soldier Jayne Cobb, young engineer Kaylee Frye, former Alliance medical officer Simon Tamm, his teenage sister River (Both on-the-run from the Interplanetary government "The Alliance"), Mal's beautiful girlfriend Inara Serra and religious man Shepard Book do legal or illegal jobs (smuggling, protecting, guns-for-hire, robberies) as the Serenity crew travels across the outskirts of Outer Space for food, money, anything to make a living on, as The Serenity crew tries to stay under the radar of The Alliance and pulls dangerous jobs in the Alliance controlled star systems.

Summary written by Daniel Williamson

In the distant future, Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds is a renegade former brown-coat Sargent now turned smuggler/rogue who is the commander of a small spacecraft with a loyal hand-picked crew made up of first mate Zoe Warren; pilot Hoban 'Wash' Washburn; gung-ho grunt Jayne Cobb; engineer Kaylee Frye; fugitives Doctor Simon Tam and his psychic sister River, where they travel the far reaches of space in search of food, money, and anything to live off on.

so, it's like Star Trek?

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
what?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

i don't watch much tv

Plot Summary for
"Firefly" (2002)

Captain Malcom 'Mal' Reynolds is a former galactic war veteran who is the captain of the transport ship "Serenity", Mal his crew of hired transporters, Mal's ensign Zoe Warren, Zoe's husband, pilot Hoban 'Wash' Washburne, muscular former combat soldier Jayne Cobb, young engineer Kaylee Frye, former Alliance medical officer Simon Tamm, his teenage sister River (Both on-the-run from the Interplanetary government "The Alliance"), Mal's beautiful girlfriend Inara Serra and religious man Shepard Book do legal or illegal jobs (smuggling, protecting, guns-for-hire, robberies) as the Serenity crew travels across the outskirts of Outer Space for food, money, anything to make a living on, as The Serenity crew tries to stay under the radar of The Alliance and pulls dangerous jobs in the Alliance controlled star systems.

Summary written by Daniel Williamson

In the distant future, Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds is a renegade former brown-coat Sargent now turned smuggler/rogue who is the commander of a small spacecraft with a loyal hand-picked crew made up of first mate Zoe Warren; pilot Hoban 'Wash' Washburn; gung-ho grunt Jayne Cobb; engineer Kaylee Frye; fugitives Doctor Simon Tam and his psychic sister River, where they travel the far reaches of space in search of food, money, and anything to live off on.

so, it's like Star Trek?

In the same sense that Blazing Saddles was like Tombstone because they were both set in the old west.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I first saw her in HBO's show Beggars and Choosers. Her and Keegan Connor Tracy were very hot on the show. Too bad she didn't do any nude scenes unlike Keegan :)