Christina Aguilera: The Voice Within...

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
...listening to that song just makes me realize just how much of a HACK that damn Britney Spears is

VictorLazlo

Jul 23, 2003
Originally posted by: blackdogdeek
imo, christina has an amazing voice.

britney, while not as talented, is much hotter, also imo.

Did you see that Christina Aguuilera spread in Maxim? If you didn't it will change your mind!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
My only problem with Christina is that she tends to overextend her words...you know..

whoooooooooaahoooooooooooooowooowoooowooowooow

or

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohyeahyeahyeahooooooowwwooo

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
Originally posted by: VictorLazlo

Did you see that Christina Aguuilera spread in Maxim? If you didn't it will change your mind!

i actually i have that issue at home. i still think britney's esquire spread and her vid caps from punk'd are better.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
yep, amazing voice...I really like that song too. I've liked Christina ever since we saw Mulan (she sang the song "Reflection")

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
My only problem with Christina is that she tends to overextend her words...you know..

or

...and she's hugely skanky. Other than that, she rocks. :p

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000

I am with you.. Christina has a good voice, but Britney looks a lot better :p

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
I concur. Last year I was picking up mashups (a song or dance-mix created by altering one or more songs) from the net and heard one using Christina's voice. It's called "Stroke of Genius." After I heard that, I realized what range and vocal control she has. I just wish the singers would move away from that style of yowling that Mariah Carey has made popular.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: CraigRT

I am with you.. Christina has a good voice, but Britney looks a lot better :p

Ditto. And since I don't like their pop music, I like the hotter one. :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
I concur. Last year I was picking up mashups (a song or dance-mix created by altering one or more songs) from the net and heard one using Christina's voice. It's called "Stroke of Genius." After I heard that, I realized what range and vocal control she has. I just wish the singers would move away from that style of yowling that Mariah Carey has made popular.

I'll let her "stroke" my "genius" :)

aolj

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2000
Same here. I like Christina's voice and Britney's body. Now, if we could only clone them. Christina's voice and Britney's body. hrmm.. Who's brain to use?

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000

or

I know exactly what you mean.

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
A thread praising Christina's voice? Now I've seen it all.
rolleye.gif

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Hard to tell is Xtina is truly good looking. She is too busy acting and looking like a wh*re. As far as talent, Xtina has it and doesnt use it to her potential.

Britney is a little girl trying to make the transition into adulthood and failing miserably. Could be that she has no real talent and that the kids that she bubble gummed to death have matured and moved on and the new generation of kiddies find her too old? Dunno... As far as her looks, well... she is beautiful sure. She has the best looks money can buy. With fake boobs, personal trainers and loads of money... well any reasonably attractive girl could look gorgeous. But if you got it, flaunt it, right? Which Britney does to the max. Her recent and ongoing escapades to keep her in the spot light of the media is killing her and there is not even anyone around to look after her enuf to tell her. It is sad.

Mariah has an awesome voice and I really liked her music until she stopped singing and started moaning.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000

So you'll let her run her fingers in your hair? Obviously the other head can't be that smart. ;):D

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Ranger X

So you'll let her run her fingers in your hair? Obviously the other head can't be that smart. ;):D
It's the "idiot" of his idiot savant nature. :p

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto

Yeah she is, and thats why I like her! Whats everyone around here got against skanky chicks? Just wrap it and tap it. :p

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: kenshorin
Originally posted by: Fausto

Yeah she is, and thats why I like her! Whats everyone around here got against skanky chicks? Just wrap it and tap it. :p

w00t!!!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: VictorLazlo

That was before she packed on 30 lbs

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: waylman
A thread praising Christina's voice? Now I've seen it all.
rolleye.gif

She has a good voice. What do you want? Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you need to close your eyes and ears to the talent she, unlike most pop princesses, possesses.