Christians: Wanna chat computers, except with fellow believers??? Come take a look!!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Elledan - why was he finally banned, wasn't it over starting a religious flame fest in the thread of someone who posted about his friend dying while saving a drowning kid? Or did he get a warning for that and banned over something else?

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic
Elledan - why was he finally banned, wasn't it over starting a religious flame fest in the thread of someone who posted about his friend dying while saving a drowning kid? Or did he get a warning for that and banned over something else?
I think it was for his comments in a "Happy Easter" thread...

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic

The word on the grapevine is it started with the Easter thread and ended in PMs.

bandXtrb

Banned
May 27, 2001
Atheists, time to move on this one. Sign up for your accounts and start the flaming and trolling! Let's go, move move!!

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Normally I would be all for this, but I just looked at those forums and they're unbelievably ugly!! Bro, what's up with the green on red color scheme? My eyes can't take it!

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: MogulMonster
I am a Christian, and am not ashamed to admit it. My question is, why? Just because joe Christian and Bob Christian are giving computer advice doesn't make it any more valid. The only difference I could see is that the language may be kept cleaner, assuming you don't get the typical basher in there because they have nothing better to do.

MM

True, but we could come to a consensus on issues important to us like

What would Jesus do - Athlon or Intel?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: milagro
Originally posted by: MogulMonster
I am a Christian, and am not ashamed to admit it. My question is, why? Just because joe Christian and Bob Christian are giving computer advice doesn't make it any more valid. The only difference I could see is that the language may be kept cleaner, assuming you don't get the typical basher in there because they have nothing better to do.

MM

True, but we could come to a consensus on issues important to us like

What would Jesus do - Athlon or Intel?

He'd use Athlon. Intel is the suck!

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Stark
Normally I would be all for this, but I just looked at those forums and they're unbelievably ugly!! Bro, what's up with the green on red color scheme? My eyes can't take it!

Christmas?

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: baffled2
Originally posted by: Hossenfeffer
Oh dear god. (no pun intended)

hahahaha, man you're on a roll today, that's the second time you've made me LOL hard enough to choke on my coffee :D

Baffled2, have you considered using an IV line to consume fluids while using your computer? It seems it would be cheaper than buying a new keyboard every other day or two... ;)

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
I don't know enough about my religion or computers to make an intelligent contribution, but the best of luck to you!
Originally posted by: Athlon4all
I have decided to make a forum on EzBoard called the Christian Computer Forum. Its basically a place just to talk about what is usually talked about here at AT forums, except with fellow believers!! Come take a look here!!!!!