Christian Rap

Apr 17, 2003
i coulda sworn i have heard that beat before.

The rapping style and skill aint bad at all, the words on the other hand...

Edit: its a beat from an eminem song, just not sure of the title

Akhen

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2005
It was really better than I thought, beats a lot of the rap you hear on the radio.

Mar 22, 2002
Those guys are pretty good. The beat is good and their style goes great with it. I don't care what it's about, they'd sound good. Props to them for goin their own road.

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
damn I'm not christian - or a huge rap fan - but that doesn't sound bad. The words don't 'mean a whole lot' to me - but those guys aren't bad imo

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
so ripping off EM is good? it does sound proffesional and the guy can rap...back when i was forced to go to church events i played bass in a christian worship band...we went to nationals and heard some guys that were similar quality to this... :p

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Pfft they just replaced the word baby with jesus, anyone can do that...

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
I was hoping for a dc Talk thread. :(

two of their songs are epic....very good sound...

And very overplayed. Every time I go through my mom's radio music (I drive her car), I seem to always hear "Jesus Freak" or something. I mean, yeah, go Jesus, but enough with that song already.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged

And very overplayed. Every time I go through my mom's radio music (I drive her car), I seem to always hear "Jesus Freak" or something. I mean, yeah, go Jesus, but enough with that song already.

not that song....

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged

not that song....

I like most of the Jesus Freak album, some of Supernatural and the occasional earlier song.