Christian Longo gets the death penalty for the murder of his wife and three children.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
KOIN.com
NEWPORT, Ore. -- Christian Longo will be put to death for the murders of his family.
The 29-year-old was convicted of killing his two oldest children, Sadie and Zachery. He previously admitted to strangling his wife, Mary Jane, and their youngest daughter, Madison.
This guy admitted to killing his wife and youngest daughter, 2-year-old Madison. But then pleaded not guilty to killing his 4-year-old son Zachery and 3-year-old daughter Sadie, stating that his wife did it.

Reportedly, he did it because a wife and kids didn't allow him to lead the life he desired. :|

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
What kind of lifestyle did he want to lead?
One without responsibility. Where he could scam and con people and live the lifestyle of the rich on other peoples' dimes. He's a twisted POS, there is no question or doubt of his guilt, and I'm very glad that justice has prevailed in this case.

Shelly21

Diamond Member
May 28, 2002
We should allow torture before death in this country for certain crimes. Oh well, I guess it's cruel and unusual....

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Shelly21
We should allow torture before death in this country for certain crimes. Oh well, I guess it's cruel and unusual....

And the sad thing is there are people out there who will defend his "right" to live, even after taking the lives of four innocent people.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CPA
And the sad thing is there are people out there who will defend his "right" to live, even after taking the lives of four innocent people.
Not just four innocent people... they were his wife and 3 kids, ages 2, 3, and 4. :|

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
He's speaking to the courtroom right now.... It's like watching a train wreck. This guy is crashing and burning right before everyone's eyes.

And he just said that the proudest moments of his life were when Sadie, Zachary, and Madison were born.

Amazing.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
(Not an exact quote from Christian, but very close...)
We would do anything in our power to protect our children and for them to know they were safe. Turns out the only one they needed to be protected from was me.

xirtam

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Wingznut
(Not an exact quote from Christian, but very close...)
We would do anything in our power to protect our children and for them to know they were safe. Turns out the only one they needed to be protected from was me.

Well... guess more people will be protected from him now.