Christian American Airlines Pilot Threatened for Expressing his Faith

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Great, now all Christians will be bashed again just because one idiot does something stupid
rolleye.gif

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004
Nothing wrong with what he did. Christianity is the true religion and you will go to Hell if you don't accept it so he is trying to save some people.
It would have been bad if he had said "Time to convert now people because I am going to rAM THIS PLANE INTO THE GROUND IN 20 MINUTES!"

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BugsBunny1078
Nothing wrong with what he did. Christianity is the true religion and you will go to Hell if you don't accept it so he is trying to save some people.
It would have been bad if he had said "Time to convert now people because I am going to rAM THIS PLANE INTO THE GROUND IN 20 MINUTES!"
Had everyone converted and the plane crashed like stated above, that leaves what about 200 less morons in the world?

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: minendo
Had everyone converted and the plane crashed like stated above, that leaves what about 200 less morons in the world?

oh no he didn't!

beyoku

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Great, now all Christians will be bashed again just because one idiot does something stupid
rolleye.gif

Thats right, im getting tired of these Christian fundamentalist. ;)

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004

Well , if you call people who listen to and obey God's word morons than I guess so! We like to think that it makes us smart that we procured ourselves a spot in heaven. Certainly it is better than what awaits those who don't make it.
As I said in an earlier thread about a christian doing his duty to God over his employer, God comes first. A job is something you wouldn't have without God and you won't lose your job witnessing for God without God taking good care of you.We don't worry about little trivial things like jobs or dying.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Well , if you call people who listen to and obey God's word morons than I guess so! We like to think that it makes us smart that we procured ourselves a spot in heaven. Certainly it is better than what awaits those who don't make it.
As I said in an earlier thread about a christian doing his duty to God over his employer, God comes first. A job is something you wouldn't have without God and you won't lose your job witnessing for God without God taking good care of you.We don't worry about little trivial things like jobs or dying.
Or annoying everyone within hearing distance

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Then perhaps he should have converted those heathens back in coach and then taken out the lot of them before they could sin again, right? No fear. Do it for Jesus.

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004
Should God tell me to do so I would certainly do just that. God decides what right and wrong is, I don't. I only know what right is because it is in God's word.
God's Word <---which you can read here.

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Gotta spread the good word of Jesus, people. It's built-in to the religion. Can't just go keeping the good word to yourself. Gotta recruit, recruit, recruit for God.

:music: You know Jesus, I've been thinking about you a lot lately . . .

as usual one of the biggest hypocrites here spews more intolerant sterotypical bunk. but i came to understand people this pathetic can only make themselves have a small illusion of self worth by denegrating the beliefs of others...in manyc ases it is all they have.

i feel immense pity for you dealmonkey.

the same for other small minded hypocritic people of your ilk. they preach about tolerance, but only respect people who believe the same as they do, and consistantly jump on any chance to belittle, hurt, and minimalize the beliefs of others.

i know out there somewhere hitler is proud of you, your just the type of person that makes people like him possible...just clever enough to be witty gaining the admiration of the equally moronic, but not smart enough to realize what a useful idiot you are to the elite.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
We like to think that it makes us smart that we procured ourselves a spot in heaven. Certainly it is better than what awaits those who don't make it.

Baaaaaaaaaa.........baaaaaaa...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
i know out there somewhere hitler is proud of you, your just the type of person that makes people like him possible.

Hitler was a christian numbnuts.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Should God tell me to do so I would certainly do just that. God decides what right and wrong is, I don't. I only know what right is because it is in God's word.
God's Word <---which you can read here.

Dear God hope you got the letter, and...
I pray you can make it better down here.
I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
but all the people that you made in your image, see
them starving on their feet 'cause they don't get
enough to eat from God, I can't believe in you

Dear God, sorry to disturb you, but... I feel that I should be heard
loud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of tears
and all the people that you made in your image, see them fighting
in the street 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God,
I can't believe in you

Did you make disease, and the diamond blue? Did you make
mankind after we made you? And the devil too!

, don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
a lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
so do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
letting us humans down. The wars you bring, the babes you
drown. Those lost at sea and never found, and it's the same the
whole world 'round. The hurt I see helps to compound that
Father, Son and Holy Ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax,
and if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here upon
my sleeve. If there's one thing I don't believe in

it's you....

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: kage69
i know out there somewhere hitler is proud of you, your just the type of person that makes people like him possible.

Hitler was a christian numbnuts.

umm. Hitler CLAIMED to be a christian, numbnuts.

huge difference

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Its amazing to see the same people bashing Christians here, are the same ones in the Saddam/Iraq/Middle East threads saying we should allow them to whatever they want, since who are we to judge them afterall? But Christians in our own country? THEY SHOULD BE KILLED!!

Hypocrits..

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Crimson
Its amazing to see the same people bashing Christians here, are the same ones in the Saddam/Iraq/Middle East threads saying we should allow them to whatever they want, since who are we to judge them afterall? But Christians in our own country? THEY SHOULD BE KILLED!!

Hypocrits..
Bashing Christians or bashing Fund A Mental Case wankers who portray themselves as Christians?

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Hypocrits..
Bashing Christians or bashing Fund A Mental Case wankers who portray themselves as Christians?

Technically, it's lashing out at your own sense of guilt and self-loathing which you project on "reglieon", but who's counting?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
He had just gotten back from a missionary position and forgot to turn off the Jesus.

Would it have been better had he told those that worshiped Allah and thought Jesus was an everyday Joe to talk to the other members.

While I would not have a discussion with anyone about religion unless I wanted to, people should not take offense at the mere mention of it.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor

Hypocrits..

Technically, it's lashing out at your own sense of guilt and self-loathing which you project on "reglieon", but who's counting?
And you know this how?

Dec 27, 2001

Hypocrits..

And you know this how?

From Dr. Phil.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Hypocrits..

And you know this how?

From Dr. Phil.
Bwuahahahaha:)