Chris Webber is dating Tyra Banks?

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Cweb spends more time with quotes like "I'm not interested in talking about it" and "I wish people would stop talking about it" than he does actually shutting up himself. It got pretty old last year when he kept volunteering that he didn't want to talk about his free agency plans at the end of last season.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
He's got to realize that he's a public figure before he goes off on such childish tirades. He doesn't have to play basketball.

If he stops playing, he can do whatever he darn well pleases without the media bugging him. Right now, the media has the right to bug him. What an idiot. :(:|

Besides, if I were dating Tyra Banks, I'd definitely be one to brag about it. Fortunately, I'm dating somebody a lot better than Tyra Banks(no pics)! Oh yeah, baby! :D;)

ShallowHal

Nov 15, 2001
I don't know why he's so upset. We're talking TYRA Banks not TONY Banks.
She's a piece of arse. CWEB is a walking disaster. After his career is over we'll be
reading about him and his drug deal gone wrong ala Bam Morris.

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Dude if someone reported that I was going out with her I would be like YAH BABY!!!! Shagadelic man!!! I shagged her, I shagged her rotten!

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
If CWeb doesn't want to talk about Tyra Banks than he should have said that last year when both he and Tyra were talking about each other to the press.