Chris Christie endorses Trump!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I can see all the Texans, Oklahomans, Alabamians, Mississippians, Louisianans, Georgians, South Carolinians, Tennesseans, Arkansan's, Missourians, and West Virginians all desperately lining up to vote for a exclusive North Easterner ticket.

The ravers just want to vote for an asshole. With a Trump/Christie ticket it'd be like twofer's during happy hour.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Trump won't pick Christie as VP. The GOP is getting ready to burn down Trump, so he might not even be on the ballot. Rubio and the GOP establishment are scheming to do some convention thingy that is supposed to make Rubio the nominee. Of course, you can't believe most of the shit you read on the internet.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
The ravers just want to vote for an asshole. With a Trump/Christie ticket it'd be like twofer's during happy hour.

Doesn't Christy have an outstanding warrant for behavior unbecoming of a Republican?

5_282013_obama-jersey-shore-98201.jpg

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
Trump won't pick Christie as VP. The GOP is getting ready to burn down Trump, so he might not even be on the ballot. Rubio and the GOP establishment are scheming to do some convention thingy that is supposed to make Rubio the nominee. Of course, you can't believe most of the shit you read on the internet.

Yeah i am hearing lots of talk about sticking Rubio in via a brokered convention. The establishment would rather have Hillary than Trump.

Nov 8, 2012
Perhaps Trump can be the saint of real conservatives and split the party. Ideally we would have a libertarian group, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yeah i am hearing lots of talk about sticking Rubio in via a brokered convention. The establishment would rather have Hillary than Trump.

Once we get to the election, I'm confident that the American People will prefer Hillary to any of them, warts & all. She'll be tan, rested & ready to dispatch the sacrifice when they appear.

Once Bernie gets behind her, & he will, the only thing left to do is for Repubs to put somebody's head on the block & pray for divine intervention.

Who knows? They might get it.

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Hillary has about as much chance of winning as snow in hell. Everyone hates her.

-John

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Was anyone really surprised that Trump would get the mafia endorsement?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Hillary has about as much chance of winning as snow in hell. Everyone hates her.

-John

I wouldn't bet the farm on that prediction. Unless you own a backup farm. ;)

Something interesting...
Watching Christie at the Trump rally speaking for Trump, Christie was having a lot of fun.
You could see it in his face. Excitement almost like appearing with his favorite movie star.
Christie was more energetic, more excited appearing with Trump than he ever was during his own stump speeches when he was in there as candidate Christie.
Maybe if Christie would have shown this much thrill and excitement during his own appearances, Christie might have done much better?

It occurs to me, Chris Christie is a lonely man.
Christie wasn't that happy as candidate Christie.
I don't think Christie much likes his governor gig either.
But Christie apparently loves this new role playing the sidekick of Donald Trump.
It's like traveling on the road with a rock star.
Christie is beaming. He looks so relaxed, engaged, and so excited.
And it puts Chris back into the spot light. Gets him out of the house and away from boring old New Jersey.

Christie probably feels if he hangs around enough with Donald, enjoying all the drugs, chicks, sex and rock n roll without the effort, then just maybe old buddy Don will consider Chris for the VP slot? Fingers crossed, Chris...

I would bet there are a lot more Donald Trump roadie wannabes out there.
Failed candidates and forgotten politicians that miss the lime light. The crowds. The press. The microphones. The attention.
I believe Christie is not the only one of these Donald Trump roadie wannabes.
If Cruz drops out, expect Cruz to jump on the Trump bandwagon. And I could also see Marco doing the very same.
Hell... if Donald is the chosen one, we will see two groups develop in the republican party.
Those that absolutely hate Donald, mostly hating his fame and success more so than any other reason, i.e. Lindsey Graham, and all the others that suddenly find Donald Trump the best thing since sliced bread.

Expect more republicans, especially of past fame, to cozy up to Donald after this next week passes with super Tuesday.
Everyone will become there own personal Donald Trump fan club.
If Christie can rise from the dead and have so much fun, why not?
Plenty of sex, drugs, rock and roll, with very little effort involved other than kissing Donald's butt on queue.
And maybe, just maybe that illusive VP slot...?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
It's win win for Christie, if Trump wins, he'll get maybe AG and his job will be to go after Trump's political enemies. If Trump loses, Christie said recently he wants a good paying job in the private sector after his term as Gov is over, Trump can help with that.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

Wow, Chris the Tough Guy Christie gets told to GTFO and he does it. With a "Got it. OK," no less.

Maybe the master negotiator can do the same with Assad? Maybe he'll look into Putin's eyes and see fear.

:D

As resident of a state that has been beaten, abused, and bullied by his governorship, you don't know how cathartic it was to see him put in his place by Trump in that Vine. I think my parents watched it several dozen times. "Get on the plane and go home, GO!"

OMFG, too good.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Wow, Chris the Tough Guy Christie gets told to GTFO and he does it. With a "Got it. OK," no less.

Maybe the master negotiator can do the same with Assad? Maybe he'll look into Putin's eyes and see fear.

:D
You realize that CC is probably working for Trump right? Rumors on the street was that he was in trump's camp all along, hence the awesome attack on rubio 2 debates ago. CC got on the bus pretty early and will be in Trump's cabinet when he wins.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
You realize that CC is probably working for Trump right? Rumors on the street was that he was in trump's camp all along, hence the awesome attack on rubio 2 debates ago. CC got on the bus pretty early and will be in Trump's cabinet when he wins.

Uh, no.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=christie+criticism+of+trump&tbm=nws

From what I've read, most are assuming that Christie is indeed angling for a cabinet position, maybe attorney general, and the endorsement also has something to do with his plainly visible contempt for Marco Rubio.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Uh, no.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=christie+criticism+of+trump&tbm=nws

From what I've read, most are assuming that Christie is indeed angling for a cabinet position, maybe attorney general, and the endorsement also has something to do with his plainly visible contempt for Marco Rubio.
Why not? Because it would make the "get on the plane go home meme" make sense? lol. It's entirely possible that CC has been in the trump camp since NH and he went attack dog on rubio. Because the GOP establishment sure as shit didn't tell him to go attack dog on their boy.

Of course CC is angling for a cabinet position. That makes an early alliance even likelier. You guys actually think trump is stupid? He's the master of the deal, especially against a dope like CC who had no other options since the GOP establishment hates him. They had a common enemy and trump is a boss of bosses.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Why not? Because it would make the "get on the plane go home meme" make sense? lol. It's entirely possible that CC has been in the trump camp since NH and he went attack dog on rubio. Because the GOP establishment sure as shit didn't tell him to go attack dog on their boy.

Of course CC is angling for a cabinet position. That makes an early alliance even likelier. You guys actually think trump is stupid? He's the master of the deal, especially against a dope like CC who had no other options since the GOP establishment hates him. They had a common enemy and trump is a boss of bosses.
Oh, yes, Strongman Trump is so strong. So strongy strong strong. A real boss.

You authoritarians are a real hoot.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

Well now you've gone from 'in the Trump camp all along' to 'since NH'.

Next thing you'll argue that he's been plotting this alliance with Trump ever since he dropped out of the race. OMG!

Conspiracy theories are for simple minded people, and you fit the bill.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
I am beginning to wonder if there is something more going on between the Duck and the Pig than merely trading political favors.

0,,19078462_303,00.jpg

gettyimages-508808094.jpg

B9318071473Z.1_20150724224942_000_GJRBEJ6GP.2-0.jpg