Chris Brown crashes porsche into a wall

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
If you're ever feeling bad about your life, just read about this idiot who is in the news every day for something more stupid than the previous.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Singer Chris Brown totaled his car while being "ruthlessly pursued by paparazzi," his representative said.
Brown was driving to a Symphonic Love Foundation event in Los Angeles when two vehicles cut him off.
"The occupants jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached his vehicle," Brown's representative said in a statement. "In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley, at which point his was cut off by two additional vehicles."
Beverly Hills police said Brown crashed his black Porsche into a wall Saturday afternoon.
"Brown stated that he was being chased by paparazzi, causing him to lose control of his vehicle," police said in a statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/10/showbiz/chris-brown-crash/index.html

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I don't like Chris Brown but yet again it's the crazy paparazzi creating a dangerous situation for people.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
I don't like Chris Brown but yet again it's the crazy paparazzi creating a dangerous situation for people.

Pay to Play.

Everyone wants to be the center of attention, until they reach the horrible realization that being the center of attention sucks ass.

Then they want everyone to respect their privacy, but still make them the center of attention.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Chris Brown sure knows how to smack beautiful black things in the nose.

z205099164.gif

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
If you're ever feeling bad about your life, just read about this idiot who is in the news every day for something more stupid than the previous.

Eh, he makes more money than I ever will in my entire life and also gets hotter women, despite the fact that he's an idiot and a scumbag. I don't feel that much better about myself.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Eh, he makes more money than I ever will in my entire life and also gets hotter women, despite the fact that he's an idiot and a scumbag. I don't feel that much better about myself.

It also makes me feel worse about the world around me when such people are provided with the means of such luxuries.

Nov 26, 2005
in a sense it's like holding someone hostage for a picture, imagine yourself being chased and cornered like that when you are on your way somewhere.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
in a sense it's like holding someone hostage for a picture, imagine yourself being chased and cornered like that when you are on your way somewhere.

His only relevance these days is being an idiot. If he can manage to go a month without providing them fodder they'll leave him alone.

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011
Relevant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales
On 31 August 1997, Diana, Princess of Wales died as a result of injuries sustained in a car accident in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris, France. Her companion, Dodi Fayed, and the driver of the Mercedes-Benz W140, Henri Paul, were also pronounced dead at the scene of the accident. The bodyguard of Diana and Dodi, Trevor Rees-Jones, was the only survivor. Although the media pinned the blame on the paparazzi, the crash was ultimately found to be caused by the reckless actions of the chauffeur, who was the head of security at the Ritz and had earlier goaded the paparazzi waiting outside the hotel.[1] An 18-month French judicial investigation concluded in 1999 that the crash was caused by Paul, who lost control of the car at high speed while drunk. His inebriation may have been made worse by the simultaneous presence of an anti-depressant and traces of a tranquilizing anti-psychotic in his body.[2][3]

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
The guy is a crass thug. He will end up in prison soon for acting as thugs do. He can't control himself, he just can't help it.