Choices...

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
I recently received $265 from family and friends for achieving my Eagle Scout rank. I neither asked for nor required the money. However, my parents are encouraging me to spend it on something frivolous and there are a few things that I would like to get. Here are my options:

1) iPod Nano 8GB or a 30GB Video

2) New cell phone (Suggestions?)

3) A lot of little stuff (CDs, DVDs, books, etc.)

4) Other (please specify)

- For the iPod, I'm thinking Nano because of the better battery life and the fact that there's no way that I'll have anything remotely close to 30G B of music or videos that I would care to put on the thing.

- New cell phone... I have one that works, but it's no-frills. I kind of wanted something that has a built-in USB port and expansion card slot so I could easily move files, music and pictures/videos to and from the phone.

50cent1228

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2006
get a zune...i have a zune and an ipod video and i highly recommend the zune....the screen size is alot bigger and its more costmizable

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I'd go with a new cell phone. I have an iPod Nano that I never use and tons of CDs, DVDs, and books piling up that I've yet to listen to/watch/read. I just ordered the Moto Q from Sprint.