Chirac: "Without Polynesia, France would not be the great power it is" (& it wasn't our nuke tests that gave you cancer)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Corn
Talk about dealing with facts:

that's why some of your brilliant politicians had to resort to renaming french fries into freedom fries because that was the only they could do.

Evidently the uneducated sheep shagging set from Belgium have a difficult time differentiating a couple misguided restauranteurs with politicians.
rolleye.gif

LOL

You don't even have a clue what was happening in your own country a few months back

Yip, you are that stupid

freedom fries and freedom toast

it looks that an uneducated Belgian sheep shagger knows more about what was happening in your own congress then the uneducated cattleshagger

Go watch some Fox News dude

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'm at a loss to explain how the possession nukes somehow constitutes a great country. It's kinda hard for one kid to brag about his new .22, when the audience is a bigger kid holding a 12-gauge. Chirac makes Bush look like a polished statesman. I have absolutely no respect for most of things that he has said, and doubley so as he was Saddam's salad tosser for the better part of 20years.

You want a good look into French military prowess? Check out their sorry excuse for an aircraft carrier. Their history of always getting their asses handed to them just adds to the hilarity of it all.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: freegeeks
Originally posted by: Fencer128
the USA's proudest moment

And fuelling the fire doesn't help.

Andy

Andy,

Having a discussion with these d*ckheads is impossible. It all comes down to one thing

USA SUCKS USA SUCKS --- EURO TRASH IS #1 - RAH RAH RAH - I AM RIGHT ANY YOY ARE WRONG

WE ARE THE BEST EVAR!!!!!!!!!

<place fingers in their ears>

spit on the US flag -- repeat 10.000 times

----

Macro2

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
RE:"You should have never built that Channel tunnel. It lets everything in"

Will the last englishman to leave ENgland please bring the flag!

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: shuan24
And what were you doing?

sitting on my fat ass, watching the BBC, shaking my head in disgust while drinking a nice Belgian beer. As I recall I was also munchin on some Belgian fries. After a while I got out of my cave and ran to the nearest park to do some treehugging. After all that's what we liberal-communist-leftist-peaceloving-europansies do.

No wonder, you watch the Biased BBC, it explains alot.....

France, Germany, and Russia all came kissing our butts after the war in case you forgot, and I did not see them having any effect on our actions, they are second tier players.
remember Chirac called Bush...

Our politicians could not do anything? They gave Bush the authority to use force against Iraq, would you call that nothing? the power of the greatest army ever assembled at their disposal and they can do "nothing"

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I simply find it totally and completely amazing that somehow I had missed the "news" of this petty act by the congressional cafeteria in renaming their item menus. :Q

Of course I'm not shocked that the sheep shagging set from Belgium would take any great offense over this idiotic and meaningless act.

Then again, you did link this disturbing news item from the BBC, and since the BBC seems to think that the Pacific Ocean is littered with the remnants of downed jet aircraft from WW2 battles just off the coast of the Soloman Islands (maybe the writer mistook that for King Solomon's mines ;) ), one must question the veracity anything being reported by them as "news".......

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
I simply find it totally and completely amazing that somehow I had missed the "news" of this petty act by the congressional cafeteria in renaming their item menus. :Q

Of course I'm not shocked that the sheep shagging set from Belgium would take any great offense over this idiotic and meaningless act.

Then again, you did link this disturbing news item from the BBC, and since the BBC seems to think that the Pacific Ocean is littered with the remnants of downed jet aircraft from WW2 battles just off the coast of the Soloman Islands (maybe the writer mistook that for King Solomon's mines ;) ), one must question the veracity anything being reported by them as "news".......

LOL, is that the best you can do???.

Face it -- you did not even know that your own politicians had nothing better to do then rename a fried potatoe.
And you are calling me uneducated??????????

and the BBC changed the thing about the down jet on the page, it's called an ERROR

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: shuan24
And what were you doing?

sitting on my fat ass, watching the BBC, shaking my head in disgust while drinking a nice Belgian beer. As I recall I was also munchin on some Belgian fries. After a while I got out of my cave and ran to the nearest park to do some treehugging. After all that's what we liberal-communist-leftist-peaceloving-europansies do.

No wonder, you watch the Biased BBC, it explains alot.....

France, Germany, and Russia all came kissing our butts after the war in case you forgot, and I did not see them having any effect on our actions, they are second tier players.
remember Chirac called Bush...

Our politicians could not do anything? They gave Bush the authority to use force against Iraq, would you call that nothing? the power of the greatest army ever assembled at their disposal and they can do "nothing"

stfu, you don't even know the difference between 2 different african countries

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: kage69
I'm at a loss to explain how the possession nukes somehow constitutes a great country. It's kinda hard for one kid to brag about his new .22, when the audience is a bigger kid holding a 12-gauge. Chirac makes Bush look like a polished statesman. I have absolutely no respect for most of things that he has said, and doubley so as he was Saddam's salad tosser for the better part of 20years.

You want a good look into French military prowess? Check out their sorry excuse for an aircraft carrier. Their history of always getting their asses handed to them just adds to the hilarity of it all.

look at some facts and you will see that the USA and Saddam were the biggest buddies in the 80's in their common fight against the evil "Iranians". Isn't it funny that the Taliban were shooting with Stinger missiles after the american jets in Afghanistan. Stingers supplied by the CIA when OBL was a good guy.

THESE ARE ALSO FACTS.

lose the US flag that is wrapped around your head. I think it's cutting the oxygen supply to your brain

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Face it -- you did not even know that your own politicians had nothing better to do then rename a fried potatoe.

The level of one's education (or intelligence) isn't guaged by one's personal knowledge of every petty, partisan, or meaningless act done by any or every politician in one's government, which may or may not have been reported by one's local media.

The fact that you take great offense at this trivial and ridiculous act does, however, reflect something about you.

and the BBC changed the thing about the down jet on the page, it's called an ERROR

An error committed by someone with a questionable level of education no doubt......makes one wonder what other "ERRORs" they've committed.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: GuyDebordJudoClub
They forgot to say that the friend of Chirac who rules those islands is a mafioso...like his Don, our President.

Does anyone know how many innocents died because of US nuclear weapons?

How many people died because they did not surrender to Germany after a month?

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001

The level of one's education (or intelligence) isn't guaged by one's personal knowledge of every petty, partisan, or meaningless act done by any or every politician in one's government, which may or may not have been reported by one's local media.

The fact that you take great offense at this trivial and ridiculous act does, however, reflect something about you.

An error committed by someone with a questionable level of education no doubt......makes one wonder what other "ERRORs" they've committed.

You must really have followed the news that period, it was like only on every other news show. What do you read?? The Hick-O-Gazette???

I took no offense about the fried potatoe. We all just had a good chuckle that this was politics on the other side of the ocean. The most powerfull nation making a stand and renaming a potatoe. What's next, impeaching somebody because he had a bj -- ooppss sorry -- you also did that, my mistake

I'm pretty sure that the average BBC journalist has more braincells in his pinky then you have in your head. You clearly demonstrated that in this thread.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
You must really have followed the news that period, it was like only on every other news show.

Like, really? Wow, like every other news show and I missed it. Golly Gee, I suppose I should, like, watch more TV then huh? Because that's, like, what makes you smart, isn't it?

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
You must really have followed the news that period, it was like only on every other news show.

Like, really? Wow, like every other news show and I missed it. Golly Gee, I suppose I should, like, watch more TV then huh? Because that's, like, what makes you smart, isn't it?

nope, that's what make me informed, something that definately can not be said of you

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
They forgot to say that the friend of Chirac who rules those islands is a mafioso...like his Don, our President.

glad you mention that.

When Poland was attacked, the French and the Brits had at least the courage to declare war to the NAZI. The US just stood at the sidelines and needed a little bit of encouragement in the form of torpedoes and bombs to join the fight.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

How much money did Ford and Wall Street bankers give Hitler to help him rise to power? How many US multinationals did collaborate with the Nazi dictatorship to help it build its mighty army?
Oh, just as much as any other developed country at the time.

However, if Georges Clemenceau had not been so greedy with reparations from the Germans at the Treaty of Versailles, the environment would not have been created for Adolph Hitler to even emerge.

Face it. Your leader screwed up.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Free the majority of Saddams WMD came from the EU, 21 companies total, 2 in the US, now closed, 17 in the Eu, most in germany....

Most of the WMD in the ME came from the EU as well....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002

glad you mention that.

When Poland was attacked, the French and the Brits had at least the courage to declare war to the NAZI. The US just stood at the sidelines and needed a little bit of encouragement in the form of torpedoes and bombs to join the fight.

The EU tried to appease hitler and then came crying to the US when they could not contain him. Why should we bail you out everytime?

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: burnedout

How much money did Ford and Wall Street bankers give Hitler to help him rise to power? How many US multinationals did collaborate with the Nazi dictatorship to help it build its mighty army?
Oh, just as much as any other developed country at the time.

However, if Georges Clemenceau had not been so greedy with reparations from the Germans at the Treaty of Versailles, the environment would not have been created for Adolph Hitler to even emerge.

Face it. Your leader screwed up.

face it

at the same table was also Woodrow Wilson. This was not a screw up from the French. This was a screw up from the allies (France, UK, Italy, USA).

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001

glad you mention that.

The EU tried to appease hitler and then came crying to the US when they could not contain him. Why should we bail you out everytime?

what the hell are you talking about

the EU did not exist before WWII. Djeeezzzuuuss do I have to explain everything to you????

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Free the majority of Saddams WMD came from the EU, 21 companies total, 2 in the US, now closed, 17 in the Eu, most in germany....

Most of the WMD in the ME came from the EU as well....

so what you are saying is

EU countries delivered 500 ton of sarin and the US only 20 tons and that makes the US the moral winner

nice logic ..............

and according to this link your numbers are incorrect -- 80 german firms - 24 american (honeywell, Dupont, ....)
yep it seems to me that american corporations also made a nice dinero in dealing with Saddam

linky

and another one

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
nope, just pointing out the facts since everyone seems to consistently blame the US for that due to our relationship with Saddam in the mid 80's....

I'm out for the day, have fun.

No I realize the EU was not around before WW2, it actually started just after and has taken this long to materialize, its just much easier to type EU than Europe, or western or eastern europe, etc....

and you have not explained anything yet.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
nope, that's what make me informed, something that definately can not be said of you

You heard it here folks, watching TV makes you informed. Just sit your fat ass infront of the tube and you can be just as "infomed" as freegeeks here, because you never know when the knowledge of every petty act done by any and every obscure politician may save your life one day.

If being "informed" of the most ridiculous and asinine behavior of any obscure politician (like Bob Ney and his congressional eatery commission) means that I must spend hours a day in front of the TV instead of having a successful career, stimulating and active home life with my wife, family, and friends, an affinity for spending an hour a day on my Moab (among other hobbies)--well then I suppose I will have remain ignorant of the petty antics of partisan politics and will just have to get through my life only on the knowledge of real newsworthy current events. I don't know how I'll manage though...........
rolleye.gif

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

face it at the same table was also Woodrow Wilson. This was not a screw up from the French. This was a screw up from the allies (France, UK, Italy, USA).

Yep, and President Woodrow Wilson's main point was "self-determination" in Europe. David Lloyd George from the UK believed that the Germans should not be treated harshly. The greedy bastard of the conference was Clemenceau.