Chipotle: buy burrito this Sunday or Monday, get one free on Tuesday

kef7

Diamond Member
May 11, 2001
Buy a burrito today or Monday and save your receipt for a free burrito on Tuesday.

They have a silly form, the "BURRITOEZ 2002" to fill out which along with your receipt will get you the free burrito on Tuesday.

chizow

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2001
Mmmmm....Mexican McDonalds rocks. Can't beat the price for a gut-buster lunch!

Chiz

phreakyzen

Jul 19, 2001
I went there for Halloween for the free burrito last year and it was good but it was also 80% rice no wonder they are so big.:confused:

Buzzman151

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001
god damn it.. i was just going to post this... btw... i asked this to the guy at the register.. if you buy multiple burritos today, you can get that many free on tues, you just need to fill out that many forms.

Wolverine27

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2000
Originally posted by: phreakyzen
I went there for Halloween for the free burrito last year and it was good but it was also 80% rice no wonder they are so big.:confused:

I agree...too much rice in their burritos. I prefer Baja Fresh. Nonetheless this is a good deal if you like Chipotle burritos.

L00PY

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2001
And chizow said that Mexican McDonald's rocks.
rolleye.gif

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
I wouldn't eat anything at American McDonalds... I'd hate to see the Mexican one.

yomamma

Dec 30, 2001
Originally posted by: phreakyzen

Stand up for your rights man!

Tell them to hold the rice and put in extra beans or whatever.

Bill

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: L00PY
And chizow said that Mexican McDonald's rocks.
rolleye.gif

Yes, in reference to Chipotle, to which I was pointing out that there already ARE McDonald's in Mexico; hence calling Chipotle "Mexican McDonalds" is a misnomer. Next time engage brain before rolling eyes.

rubenswm

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2000
Originally posted by: ness1469
I wouldn't eat anything at American McDonalds... I'd hate to see the Mexican one.

oddly enough, I see absolutley no resemblence to McDonalds.

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
Yes, in reference to Chipotle, to which I was pointing out that there already ARE McDonald's in Mexico; hence calling Chipotle "Mexican McDonalds" is a misnomer. Next time engage brain before rolling eyes.

Thanks Captain Obvious....

anyways.....the Chipotle in my area knows nothing about this. figures......

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
Chipolte = good.

Just got back from there. The form they give you is pretty funny. "Burrito EZ".. a spoof of the tax form "1040 EZ".. hence why you get the burrito tomorrow, april 15th. I didn't get that out of the original post unti lI saw the form. haha.

PS Even mentioning Mcdonalds in this thread was stupid.

markere

Feb 15, 2001
Oh yeah baby. That burrito hit the spot. Time for the obligatory after-chipotle-lunch nap. Tomorrow I got that Barbacoa with my name on it waiting for me!

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Chipolte = good.

Just got back from there. The form they give you is pretty funny. "Burrito EZ".. a spoof of the tax form "1040 EZ".. hence why you get the burrito tomorrow, april 15th. I didn't get that out of the original post unti lI saw the form. haha.

Why? It's relevant. Chipotle is created and owned by McDonalds. Hence the initial comment of "Mexican McDonalds." Maybe it would be more correct to say "McDonalds' Mexican" :p

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
The manager just game me a straight-up coupon for a free burrito. :) ...of course, I eat there once a week to feed the addiction.

As far as rice, just tell them how to make it to your liking...it's real simple because they make it in front of you. I just make em toss more meat and other stuff in it and less rice. No hassle, no problem. Chipotle is awesome.

Also, McDonalds recent sold Chipotle...not sure who the owner is now.

edplayer

Platinum Member
Sep 13, 2002

Why? Did you not notice the post saying that Chipotle is owned by McDonalds?

BTW, their vegetarian burritos suck! Baja Fresh makes a much better one (veggie)...

edplayer

Platinum Member
Sep 13, 2002
Originally posted by: badthad
Also, McDonalds recent sold Chipotle...not sure who the owner is now.

Are you sure about that? It is still listed in their annual report (March 12, 2003).