China Fight - Asian prep school thugs

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: atom
I think that guy must be a dick to get 16 kids to beat the crap out of him tho.

I doubt it was becasue the kid was a dick. Probably one guys picked on him at first then the group mentality kicked in and then they all started to thrash on him. Something very similar to that happened at my junior high school.

you never know how that kid personality is. back when I was in hk, there was a dickhead in class EXACTLY looks like that kid in the video. needless to say, my entire class hated him. (we had a class of 40 people assigned for a year). some kids just deserve to get beat up like that.

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
Originally posted by: DaWhim
Originally posted by: atom
I think that guy must be a dick to get 16 kids to beat the crap out of him tho.

I doubt it was becasue the kid was a dick. Probably one guys picked on him at first then the group mentality kicked in and then they all started to thrash on him. Something very similar to that happened at my junior high school.

you never know how that kid personality is. back when I was in hk, there was a dickhead in class EXACTLY looks like that kid in the video. needless to say, my entire class hated him. (we had a class of 40 people assigned for a year). some kids just deserve to get beat up like that.

True, I don't know him, but if you look closely at the video the kids wailing on him don't really look angry. Some of them are even smiling right before they start punching him. To me it looks like they are just hazing him for kicks. But either way, it's still pretty fscked up.

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
no one deserves to get beat up like you stupid kiddie
btw what made him a dickhead? the only dickhead is you beating up kids

abc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
when iwatched the vid it looked fake, like trying to do a jackass vid...

yeah even if they were bullying they sure didnt hit hard, just a lot though.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
I wonder what he should have done in that situation... Even if you're a pretty good fighter, and can take down somebody with one or two hits, 15 other guys are sure as hell going to start getting serious.

I didn't watch the video. Did he try to run?

abc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
that depends... i might want to take my chances.

if I'm really gonna go down then i'd consider the route of taking 1 or two with me before i'm done for...