Childhood dreams?

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
So I watched some of that Randy Pausch lecture last night. I only got to see about an hour's worth of it but it was pretty interesting.

Anyway, do you all remember or still have childhood dreams?

I can't really remember any childhood dreams. Hell, I barely remember anything from my childhood. I have trouble remembering stuff from a few years ago.

Is that a bad thing?

I have several dreams now so does that replace my childhood dreams?

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
If by dreams you mean "dreams" and not future aspirations, then yes, I do remember my childhood dreams because I have the same ones today.

Growing up, I loved zombie movies and I still do. I've always had the same dream where Im hiding out or trying to avoid being seen my zombies. It's actually a fun dream. I've also always had nightmares about spiders.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
If by dreams you mean "dreams" and not future aspirations, then yes, I do remember my childhood dreams because I have the same ones today.

Growing up, I loved zombie movies and I still do. I've always had the same dream where Im hiding out or trying to avoid being seen my zombies. It's actually a fun dream. I've also always had nightmares about spiders.

I meant future aspirations.

marie103

Sep 10, 2007
my dream in my childhood is i think i am gonna to have that one house with my parents... ....that's my dream...

now, i am start to achieve that....

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: pontifex
Anyway, do you all remember or still have childhood dreams?

I can't really remember any childhood dreams.

nope, nothing serious, how many kids have any serious "dreams"

you hear about some famous scientist or whatever say "i always dreamed of being a movie star" etc, but i don't think that happens to normal people

FoBoT at 6 years old -> "i have a dream, to grow up and be a neffer on ATOT on the intraweb after algore invents it, while i have a good IT job and a house and two kids" , etc etc

not that there is anything wrong with my life, i am very blessed, but my life is ultra white bread normal