Child support in the era of abortion

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
Then you are also saying she has no choice but to be responsible as well, therefor you are anti-abortion. Correct?

Or are you saying she is allowed to duck her responsibility but he has to "suck it up"?

the problem with your argument is that you are trying to punish the women who dont have an abortion for the abortions that other women have......

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
the problem with your argument is that you are trying to punish the women who dont have an abortion for the abortions that other women have......

No. I am clearly saying that men should have the same right to dump their responsibility as women currently have.

How did you come to your conclusion? I am interested in your thought process that took you there.

mcmilljb

Platinum Member
May 17, 2005
wtf

Obvious ignorant is obvious.

I bet it's the same for tubal ligation. If a married woman asked for tubal ligation or an abortion, the doctor would recommend discussing with the spouse. Also a vasectomy is less serious than tibual ligation so it would be easier to see another doctor if one decided to decline.

The funny part is even doctors don't want to deal with potentially crazy women.

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
What do you think the answer to this question is Munkey?

I'm very interested.

Simple - the legal system is biased and favors women over men. That much should be obvious to whomever had to deal with "family law"