'Chickenhawk' Lou Dobbs Ripped For 'Cowardly' Attack On American Generals

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Here we have another possible draft dodger like the orange orangutan, spouting off about our US Generals/Millitary,
who were apprehensive on appearing at cheeto's July 4th parade.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lou-dobbs-snowflakes-044302175.html
There are guidelines about politicizing the military.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/politics/military-concerns-trump-july-4th-event/index.html

dobbs called the Generals "snowflakes" and said "they haven't won a war since 1991'
Twitter hammered this goon, and deservedly so.

Here are a few:

"I can't find a single note anywhere that shows you served Dobbs. You and pvt. Bones Spurs deserve each other. "

"Lou Dobbs, former bank teller and master of the non-sequitur #ChickenHawk never served, never put his life
in another man's hands and asked him to put his life in Dobbs’... Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post! "

"Creep. As a veteran I would crawl in a foxhole with any of our generals. I wouldn't even want to be in the same line
at Wal-Mart with Lou Dobbs. https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1146760530033614850 … "

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
"Creep. As a veteran I would crawl in a foxhole with any of our generals. I wouldn't even want to be in the same line at Wal-Mart with Lou Dobbs."

Especially fond of that one.

Reactions: Indus and Caesar

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Lou Dobbs is an ass who doesn't realize that regulations prohibit military personnel in uniform from participating in political events.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Lou Dobbs is an ass who doesn't realize that regulations prohibit military personnel in uniform from participating in political events.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Who the F even watches his show. He been relegated to the Fox Business Channel for an age. Anyone watch the Fox business channel for that matter. Amazing he still gets at least a couple hundred tho a year. He's hate filled liar.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
True Fact: until relatively recently (a few years), I always thought that Lou Dobbs was an infomercial host for decades that, only recently, someone decided to turn into a video opinion barker of things from his mouth.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Fox News should be shut down as a propaganda machine dangerous to national security.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Fox News should be shut down as a propaganda machine dangerous to national security.

I think there remain laws against assisted suicide in most states. What you propose would be like pulling the plug on the feed tube for many brains throughout the southern and midwestern regions.

Some might call it genocide.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think there remain laws against assisted suicide in most states. What you propose would be like pulling the plug on the feed tube for many brains throughout the southern and midwestern regions.

Some might call it genocide.
I call it projected self hate because that is what genocide really is.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
All Trumpie Filth hate America while they wrap themselves in the flag and proclaim their love for it. They thump their Bibles in church on Sunday. During the rest of the week, they worship Satan Beelzebub whom they put in the White House.

It's OK to Hate Space Alien GOP Trumpie Filth. If you're a Christian or particularly a Catholic, Episcopalian or Anglican, you promised to renounce Satan as a child during the sacrament of confirmation.

Hang Lou Dobbs. Make America Great Again and finish the Civil War without Lincoln's Mercy, I say . . . . Wipe their Alien Seed from the Planet!

[Where's my blood-pressure medicine?]

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Curious question:

I always thought "warhawk" also "hawk" for short was this kind of "hawk."
I always understood "chickenhawk" to refer to an older man that preyed on little boys.

not saying that both uses aren't accurate for Mr Dobbs, but I see the term used more interchangeably now, and was wondering if that was always the case, or one of those recent popular misuse-of-terms that become standard. ....like irregardless and aluminum.