Chick Fill Aye on same sex marry age

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Cook PVIs in the northeast have been moving in the direction of it becoming even more liberal as time goes on, not less. Unless you are saying that other areas of the country are becoming more liberal even more quickly, sorry. My definition of 'most wealthy' is 'having the most money'. The northeast is the wealthiest area of the US.

Chick-fil-a has been looking to expand their presence in more liberal areas and its very difficult to see how this would be anything but a negative for their efforts to do so.

Not for long as companies are moving away from the Union controlled north in droves.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Why should anyone be tolerant about intolerance?

Hey, the Nazis were not nice but let's not hate on them because that is intolerant?

If their beliefs are such that peoples equality should be restricted then being against that isn't intolerant at all, even a random retard gets this but you don't?

If you hold up tolerance as a virtue than you have to tolerate even things you abhor.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
I can't wait for the DNC convetion where they announce part of their platform is gay marriage.

It will be their death nail like the AWB, and it will be awesome come November.

Delusional right-wingers said this after Obama's announcement.. and he's pulling away from Romney.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
If you hold up tolerance as a virtue than you have to tolerate even things you abhor.

If you hold up freedom as a virtue then you have to support the freedom of other people to kill and eat you.

Jun 26, 2007

Not really, being tolerant doesn't mean acceptance of intolerance, in fact, acceptance of intolerance would be intolerance in itself.

Perhaps you're just real fucking stupid and can't figure these things out on your own?

Good for you that i'm here to tell you, isn't it?

I'm sure you have heard it before but intolerance against intolerance is tolerance for a very obvious reason. if you can't figure out why even after being told the above then i dare say you're too stupid to be on the internet.

Jun 26, 2007
OINK! So I take you are OINK tolerant of pedophiles and those who engage in incest.OINK

Yes, absolutely, i'm against intolerance so naturally i'll approve of child rape and southern relations...

That makes perfect sense.

How the FUCK do people like you manage to get on the internet? I've had more rewarding conversations with cats than you can muster on your best day you daft twat.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
If you hold up freedom as a virtue then you have to support the freedom of other people to kill and eat you.

Than it is a good thing I do not worship freedom in and of itself, or I might have to worry about being eaten.
Yes, absolutely, i'm against intolerance so naturally i'll approve of child rape and southern relations...

That makes perfect sense.

So you are saying you ok with discriminating against people based on their sexual orientation.

Oink oink good sir.

Jun 26, 2007
Than it is a good thing I do not worship freedom in and of itself, or I might have to worry about being eaten.

So you are saying you ok with discriminating against people based on their sexual orientation.

Oink oink good sir.

Your argument is akin to: "so you're ok with males and females having sex, THAT MEANS YOU LOVE RAPE"

And you want me to take it serious and give you a serious reply?

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Jun 26, 2007
You said

Are you retracting that statement now?

No, i'm adding to it, with all means necessary you must be kept from procreating, so i'm against any form of sexual encounters you'll ever have that might lead to pregnancy.

Fortunately i don't think we'll ever have to worry because a woman having sex with you is just... well... unimaginable.

I suggest lopping off your balls, that seems fair enough to me, wouldn't you agree?

And this is SERIOS!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
chik-fil-a-cows-against-muppets.jpg

Chick-fil-A-MSG.jpg

Jul 10, 2007
LOL libtard gets fired for harrassing Chic-Fil-A employee, taping his bigotry, intolerance and ignorance. Notice how nice and calm the Chic-Fil-A gal is in video in the face of a liberal asshat.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tot...tough-guy-fired-for-bullying-drive-thru-girl/

while he's a total loser for thinking he was the shit for pulling that stunt, i don't feel it was to the extent that he be fired from his job.
but his employer is free to do as they please.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
while he's a total loser for thinking he was the shit for pulling that stunt, i don't feel it was to the extent that he be fired from his job.
but his employer is free to do as they please.

He's spreading hate speech and needs to be punished accordingly.

Karma caught his libtard ass.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Spidey: when curb stomping people you don't agree with = freedom/patriotism.

:D

what a rube.

He is nothing but a very vociferous cheerleader. He would have to grow a set of balls to do any of the things he champions here. Spidey is not the kind of Internet persona that would fight with his fists. He'd get his ass kicked by the Nanciest limp wristed liberal in SF... That's why he let's everyone know he is carrying...

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Delusional right-wingers said this after Obama's announcement.. and he's pulling away from Romney.

Shhhh.... don't confused the confused... All those old sheep in that picture inside the restaurant will be dead in 4 years when the next democrat takes over for Obama. They are dying off faster than they can breed new bigoted, racist, retards. Eating all this fried food will only expedite the process! Thankfully we still have the North to prop up the South.

</Romney>

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
He is nothing but a very vociferous cheerleader. He would have to grow a set of balls to do any of the things he champions here. Spidey is not the kind of Internet persona that would fight with his fists. He'd get his ass kicked by the Nanciest limp wristed liberal in SF... That's why he let's everyone know he is carrying...

Anyone so reactionary conservative to the point of mindless hypocrisy like that only come to SF for one reason usually. They want something other then their ass "kicked" by someone with that limp wrist.

(and wind up pretty lonely -but wingnuts are used to it)

Last edited:

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I apologize for quoting these old posts, but, you guys are kidding, right?

That's like saying the Bible condones murder because Cain killed Able.

I'm a long time lurker who's bored:)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I won't speak for them, but I'll add: The Bible also condones Slavery, Genocide, and Male/Female inequality.

You should Read it sometime.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
I won't speak for them, but I'll add: The Bible also condones Slavery, Genocide, and Male/Female inequality.

In the bible women are considered property of their husband.

Sadly many Republican/Christian men still feel this way.

Mr.Mischief

Mar 26, 2012

In the bible women are considered property of their husband.

I won't argue about those points, I believe you guys are fairly spot on.

I have read the Bible, and I still don't believe it condones the activities listed in my previous post.

Sadly many Republican/Christian men still feel this way.

I haven't found that to be true, and I live in the Bible Belt.

Sent from my HTC One S

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006

Yep and blacks and women should still be property... *rolls eyes*

In my opinion you are a bigot. Same goes for spidey

Anyone who opposes gay marriage is a wrong just like those fuckers who fought against civil rights of blacks and women. Know who fought against them? Mostly so called Christians. I say so called because they werent Christians and NEITHER ARE YOU.

Y'all are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of the constitution. And if you believe in the fiction called Christianity, you are on the wrong side of God/Jesus.

Last edited: