Chick-Fil-A customer punches employee, does not end well

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Agreed. Self-defense isn't limited to just when they fall on the ground - it's when you feel they are safely subdued and no longer attacking you. Based on the stupid fuck getting up and indicating he wanted to keep going, if anything he didn't do enough.

Not only keep going but he picked up a big metal chair to hit him with.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Not only keep going but he picked up a big metal chair to hit him with.

Fast food places should switch to plastic chairs. Those metal chairs always end up getting used as a weapon in these fast food fight videos.

"Fast Food Fight Videos".... when did this become an entire genre of internet video content? :)

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
"Fast Food Fight Videos".... when did this become an entire genre of internet video content? :)
Fighting at fast food joints, is a time honored tradition. And the obvious answer as to why you see so many now, is everyone has a vid cam in their pocket.

My friend and I fought a couple of 20 something douche bags in the Mickey D's parking lot back in our high school days. They were obviously intoxicated and made a couple of lewd comments to my friend's girl. A night of drinking, fast food, what could possibly go wrong? Many of the videos posted now though, are more a product of Idiocracy, than something as understandable as a Friday night after party throwdown.