Chemistry Lab Equipment question.....


Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2004
When youre about to weight something on the gram scale, there is usually a measuring stick(?) or something to help measure small amounts of whatever youd like to weigh. What are the names of those little things to help measure out chemicals and such. I'm pretty sure it was made out of metal.

Im basically looking for really small measuring devices. If anyone knows of anything, id appreciate any help!