Chemical Agent Found at Information Ministry

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
linkage

(2003-04-07) -- Coalition troops now in the heart of Baghdad have discovered a massive cache of the chemical agent lysergic acid diethylamide.

The Iraqi Information Ministry has been identified as the site of a huge repository of the substance, commonly called LSD.

"After listening to recent statements from the Iraqi Information Minister, we had suspected there were large quantities of LSD in the building," said an unnamed Pentagon spokesman.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: charrison
linkage

(2003-04-07) -- Coalition troops now in the heart of Baghdad have discovered a massive cache of the chemical agent lysergic acid diethylamide.

The Iraqi Information Ministry has been identified as the site of a huge repository of the substance, commonly called LSD.

"After listening to recent statements from the Iraqi Information Minister, we had suspected there were large quantities of LSD in the building," said an unnamed Pentagon spokesman.

trippy

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
LMAO!!! Seriously watching this guy is so funny I'm actually always excited to hear what he has to say next....LSD huh? I thought it was crack but LSD is understandable...

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
Mr. al-Sahaf said the 'medicine' helps him to see Abrams tanks as gentle lavender camels and Bradley fighting vehicles as enormous pansies and petunias.

:D

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
thats what came to my mind as soon as I saw it was the Information Ministry, probably in all the water fountains too...

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
How about they put an Abrams outside the window and have it fire off the Mother of all blanks during his next briefing.

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
:) maybe that's how he was paying all those human shields. "hey i'm not strapped to a power plant, im really laying on a beach in cancun."