Cheez moved out to wilderness, then got free housing, & going back to Wilderness

Page 81 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
He has a job? I thought he was on government assistance.

I think his parents were giving him money? I doubt he can hold down a job in his mental state. And he was clearly getting more money than welfare would provide (and pretty sure he'd have to be doing something to get welfare). Then again, wouldn't surprise me to find some people on here have been bankrolling him.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
He has a job? I thought he was on government assistance.
Most government assistance will make it "uncomfortable" if you don't have a job. That is, the applicant has to find someone who will to provide a sworn statement that they are providing for the applicant's various living expenses and things. Now, the contents only have to be "believable" and audits may not be done, but they do need the paperwork filled.

Food stamps usually require those able to work to work or volunteer 20 hours a week.

In other words, cheez is NOT truly alone.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
In other words, cheez is NOT truly alone.
Then those around him are unaware of his youtube videos hence why he hasn't gotten the help he needs?

Or maybe he got rich really quick due to some inheritance and his "paranoid" spending habits (opting for canned food etc.) allow him to live the rest of his life without needing a job?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Was it cheez that used to spend ludicrous amounts on cables? Or was that Patrick? Or was Patrick Cheez? It's all very confusing!

Either way he used to have some serious disposable income if he did (we are talking 5 figures on a speaker cable).

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Was it cheez that used to spend ludicrous amounts on cables? Or was that Patrick? Or was Patrick Cheez? It's all very confusing!

Either way he used to have some serious disposable income if he did (we are talking 5 figures on a speaker cable).
Cheeze is Patrick82.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001

Cheez Shed has a ways to go. The shed in the video has solar / 12V marine batteries, and a giant tank for rainwater collection.

Time for an upgrade!