GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000

<< If only it were an E-bay address, I truly would have crapped my pants >>

And the difference would be..

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
I was shocked to see it at first, but then noticed the url, glad it's a fake, phew!!

amdforlife

Banned
Apr 2, 2001
id buy 24 children for 51 dollars...probably turn around and sell all but about 3 for 19x the money...

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
It's not funny. Things like this probably go on out there somewhere. I'm glad it was just a hoax.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
&quot;the child in the first row, 3rd in from the right has a head the size of a fairly shapped mellon&quot;.... now that is downright cruel.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
God all mighty!....finally I'm able to type!...I've been crying for ten minutes...and LMAO!

That is absolutely the funniest thing I have EVER seen!

BTW, I just 'asked seller a question...&quot;Sorry I missed your auction. Do you have more that 1 quantity available?&quot;

...I'm waiting for an answer...:D

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
If you look at the child-related feedback, you'll see it's from '99.

<< User: caniget (2) Date: Feb-20-99 23:48:32 PST
Neutral: Kids were sent damaged!I Want my MONEY BACK!!! One of them was missing a toe!!!
>>

LOL

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
hmmmm... good for spare parts?

By the way, on a serious note, it appears that many go to China for cheap organs, where do you think those come from?

LINK here.

Or, remember that &quot;superdrug&quot; (I forgot the name) featured in &quot;Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas&quot; ? I believe it was made from a gland extract, or so...

May 31, 2001

<< hmmmm... good for spare parts?

By the way, on a serious note, it appears that many go to China for cheap organs, where do you think those come from?

LINK here.

Or, remember that &quot;superdrug&quot; (I forgot the name) featured in &quot;Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas&quot; ? I believe it was made from a gland extract, or so...
>>

Many come from unwanted female children. :( They used to be killed, or abandoned to die, but now they can make money selling their organs off. :frown: