Check out what I found in my kitchen [Pic]

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
first suggestion: don't eat it.

Second, I'd definately say it's microbial. First pic is a dead give-away. I'm guessing this was some sort of meatstock you had left in that pot? IF thsi pot is a microcosm of your filthiness in general, then I'd say you likely have some salmonella hanging around the kitchen from this--or previous--meals. and it found a nice new home. It could be safe to eat, but I wouldn't risk it.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Oh man I love ATOT... Really laughed at some of the replies.

Balloon knot! HAHA

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: zinfamous

Second, I'd definately say it's microbial. First pic is a dead give-away.

Yikes! Are you sure? I'm feeling a little under the weather today. :(

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
looks like some chicken left in the sink. some bacteria probablly found a nice dinner and started to work. could be yeast eating the sugar.

This is actually in a pot, not the sink. The dish is clean now, though. The smell is still there... Oh well, what can you do?

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
the second pic doesn't even look like the first one
I call shens on this thread!

Why? Because i have nothing better to do right now! :p

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Chaotic42

Second, I'd definately say it's microbial. First pic is a dead give-away.

Yikes! Are you sure? I'm feeling a little under the weather today. :(

so you're saying you actually ate it....at this stage? If you ate it previously, you should be fine. the bacteria showed up during your negligence. this stuff shouldn't be airborne; mold can do that, but not the type of mold you find growing on food (not that will make you sick anyway)

you're just a filthy hypocondriac. learn to clean up after yourself, and you'll be fine. other aspects of your possibly (or possibly not) wrecked life, can not be remedied in this thread.
:p

EDIT: Typos

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001

so you're saying you actually ate it....at this stage? If you ate it previously, you should be fine. the bacteria showed up during your negligence. this stuff shouldn't be airborne; mold can do that, but not the type of mold you find growing on food (not that will make you sick anyway)

you're just a filthy hypocondriac. learn to clean up after yourself, and you'll be fine. other aspects of your possibly (or possibly not) wrecked life, can not be remedied in this thread.
:p

EDIT: Typos

Yikes, that's a bit harsh, isn't it?