Check out this vibrating toy on Amazon.com

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
ouch, that hurts. I cant say i am sorry, though. I'm stuck on dialup and will be damned if i search :)

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
hahahaha! thats good.... but someone could right soms bs review about the product without even having to buy it... :confused:

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
I need to get this for my wife, then maybe some house cleaning will get done.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy for any Harry Potter fan! :)

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

jyates

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
This just in folks.....

A quote from the manf. of the "toy".

" We can't explain it but for some reason this toy has become what the kids describe as "their best friend"

:)

AkumaX

Lifer
Apr 20, 2000
some emphasizing...

"They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.

hrmmmmmm...
rolleye.gif

Vinny N

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2000
I thought this would be a repost of a reaaaaally old Hot Deal from the Hot Deals forum on some massager with special attachments.

I guess I wasn't too far off :p

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000

When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.

:Q

JW310

Golden Member
Oct 30, 1999
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
ouch, that hurts. I cant say i am sorry, though. I'm stuck on dialup and will be damned if i search :)
Just for you

Funny... the mods locked that one, which was the original one... yet this one (the repost) stays unlocked... Apparently whichever mod locked the other thread (from yesterday) thought that this one was the original one :confused:

JW

joe678

Platinum Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: JW310
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
Just for you

Funny... the mods locked that one, which was the original one... yet this one (the repost) stays unlocked... Apparently whichever mod locked the other thread (from yesterday) thought that this one was the original one :confused:

JW

yea whichever mod locked that down should try using the created on feature...;)

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
some of amazon's reviews on certain products are damn hilarious, you would think they would start screening them

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
i love that pic too, click on it to enlarge, and tell me why he has that look on his face??

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Ulfwald
I need to get this for my wife, then maybe some house cleaning will get done.

ohhh... I bet about 200 pounds of trash would find it's way to the curb right quick if you show her your post :)

btw,how's the baby doing ? :)