Check out this huge bird poo on my car this morning!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dunbar

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2001
I drove the auto and 6 speed Accord coupes. Didn't care for the auto but the 6-speed was a blast to drive. Have a Prelude now but could see myself in a 6-speed.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
You took a picture..... of bird poo on your trunk.

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Thats nothing. Wait untill you get a poop from like a bigger bird, like a duck or something. I litteraly had a bird poop the size of a mini-cdr on my van at one time...ewwwwwww

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: TechnoKid
Thats nothing. Wait untill you get a poop from like a bigger bird, like a duck or something. I litteraly had a bird poop the size of a mini-cdr on my van at one time...ewwwwwww

Two words for ya, buddy.

Canada Goose.

- M4H

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

Two words for ya, buddy.

Canada Goose.

- M4H
Canadian Goose.

Christ, you'd think the natives would at least know their own wildlife. ;)

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003

Two words for ya, buddy.

Canada Goose.

- M4H
No, those geese lay hundreds of sausage poo. (North Carolina is infested with Canadian geese . . .)

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I parked next to a power pole recently. I think that about 50 big birds made a delivery to my car windshield. It was many times bigger than yours. Water and soap didn't even touch it. Had to scrape it off.
You're lucky.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
My bird poop story > yours.

So one day at school, we were outside. I was sitting on a log, and I had my arms resting on my legs, with my thumbs together (parallel). I look to my left (I remember that), and then I feel a warmth on my thumbs, right between the two thumb nails. So I look, and what do I see? A dead center shot of bird urine+poop (a white splotch and a brown doodie sitting on top of it), right between my thumbs. Quite odd. A little bit later, I hung (hanged? does that apply if you're not being executed?) by my crotch (well, sides and hips and crotch), upside down, from about 50 feet in the air, and almost smacked my head into a tree. Came wicked close. Real fun.

Quite the interesting day.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli

Two words for ya, buddy.

Canada Goose.

- M4H
Canadian Goose.

Nope, they're called "Canada Goose", not Canadian.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Bryophyte

Two words for ya, buddy.

Canada Goose.

- M4H
Canadian Goose.

Actually, "they", being plural, would be called Canada Geese. :p

ZV

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Originally posted by: Bryophyte

Two words for ya, buddy.

Canada Goose.

- M4H
Canadian Goose.

Actually, "they", being plural, would be called Canada Geese. :p

ZV

:p

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
I'll bet it's one of those bum segulls that hang around McD's..looks high velocity..mabe a dive bomb or high loft release..