Check out this funny video HEE HEE

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
he... the videos by N'CH*NKwere better i think... a lot better. those guys were surprisingly good. :D they're site is down now... but you can still find some of them on kazaa. :)

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
I waited 5-10 Minutes to download THAT!!???

I want 10 minutes of my life BACK! :Q

Sorry, I didn't find it all that funny.

Odd, some people feel the same way about some of the JOKES I post! :confused:

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001
i'm so glad i'm not on dialup...especially for this vid...i know asians can be stupid (heck, i'm one of'em) but c'mon...o_0

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
I waited 5-10 Minutes to download THAT!!??? I want 10 minutes of my life BACK! :Q Sorry, I didn't find it all that funny. Odd, some people feel the same way about some of the JOKES I post! :confused:

Thx for saving 10 minutes of my life :)

Ausm

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
I thought it had something to do with cars being called 'ignition' and all. Please refrain from posting anything you think is 'funny' in the future.

-silver

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Why is it funny? It's lost on me.

I'll help. Allegedly, the "funny part" is that it's five Asian males dancing and lip-syching to a R&B "sex type" song.

It's what all the hip kids (especially white kids) are doing these days. It's lost on me...when I was a teen , we all just wanted to get laid with any girl we could...and we didn't need to be on TV.

These days, it's all about "representin" and "not frontin'". Or some rap-crap like that.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Why is it funny? It's lost on me.

I'll help. Allegedly, the "funny part" is that it's five Asian males dancing and lip-syching to a R&B "sex type" song.

It's what all the hip kids (especially white kids) are doing these days. It's lost on me...when I was a teen , we all just wanted to get laid with any girl we could...and we didn't need to be on TV.

These days, it's all about "representin" and "not frontin'". Or some rap-crap like that.

'fo sheezy my nizzle.

(Subtitle: "I concur wholeheartedly, my African-American brother.")

Mainstream rap = teh sux0r. I got exposed to 50 Cent's "In Da Butt" at the bar last night ... I just drank until I couldn't hear it anymore. :D

- M4H