Check out the latest Humble Bundle 2K

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Not bad. Bioshock 2 was my favorite of the series, awesome underrated game.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
If I didn't own (5) of the games already I would be all over this. Sick deal.

Majic 7

Mar 27, 2008
Way better than the last Steam sale. Only game I already had was Bioshock Infinite. Got the rest for less than Bioshock is at Steam now. Thanks for the link.

sweenish

Diamond Member
May 21, 2013
I'll be in for at least a dollar, I think. The Darkness II and The Bureau are the only games I don't already own.

I am curious to see what they'll add. I own a lot of 2K stuff already.

Actually, looking through 2K's catalog, unless it's the season pass for Bioshock Infinite (and the average stays below US$10), I don't think they can offer anything that would interest me that I don't already own.

EDIT: I always plug this when I can, but I think Spec Ops: The Line has an amazing single player campaign. Extra Credits dedicates two episodes to this game. The first is spoiler free, and the second episode is best watched after beating the game. Link: http://extra-credits.net/episodes/spec-ops-the-line-part-1/

Last edited:

Lil Frier

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2013
I might get it next week (if compelling stuff is added). Regardless, I won't go to $20. I don't have interest in XCOM, while Infinite was $7.50 during the Summer Sale.

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Consider buying a bundle, set the split to mostly charity, gift the games to friends. It's worth supporting humblebundle in my opinion, if they maintain healthy sales it only encourages more bundles in future, this is a really great service.

You cant do that anymore, they link it to your steam account so either you gift everything to someone or its yours.

jana519

Jul 12, 2014
Too bad I already bought Bioshock 1 & 2, or I would have paid above average. Bioshock 1 was an excellent game, still haven't played 2 though.