Check out my satire on the computer underground scene...any comments are appreciated.

hyprxtension

Feb 8, 2000
I got a new site up, intended as a joke toward everything that has to do with warez, hackers, virii, etc... Check out http://www.l33tnews.com and tell me what you think. Posts on the message board and votes on the poll would make me look less pathetic, so any actions toward those two are appreciated!

<!-- End shameful selfpromotion code -->

Is this something worth continuing? My summer job is so tedious that I need something do to.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
It's pretty good. Gives ya a good laugh. But I don't know about continuing it... might be a waste of money because I don't think a whole lot of people would visit on a regular basis (therefore no one clicks your banners and you would not be making money for hosting fee). Again, it is cool nonetheless. There, that's my comments.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Yes please continue it.If you need any help let me know and I will do what I can.How much is the hosting fee?

hyprxtension

Feb 8, 2000
Duckers, you have a quick eye. :)

I got a good deal on the hosting. It's only 3 dollars a month and I get 10mb space, 2.5 gig traffic, unlimited POP3 and aliases, 2 subdomains, a shell account (yay), cgi, perl, sql, etc...

With the domain registration fee, it worked out to $46 a year for hosting and the domain.

Bleeding Jawa

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2000
digitalspace is a pretty good deal.

I have a site hosted there. It has to be one of the cheapest places around where you can host cgi scripts &amp; everything.