Check out my friend's brother

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 19, 2004
Geez dude, put that girl back in her stable with ass facing out....it'd be an improvement.

and lol @ vagina eye :D

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
Wow, some of you guys are assholes.

VFT, most of these posters are highschoolers that enjoy posting highly personal negative comments. We even have lifers that are foolish.

That's quite the shiner ;)

Rogo

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
daaaamn.. LoL

and i dont get how people completely forget what happens when they are intoxicated. Ive been drunk and throwing up endlessly and when people bring stuff up about the night before i can remember it fine...

imported_Baloo

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2006
Originally posted by: AznAnarchy99
daaaamn.. LoL

and i dont get how people completely forget what happens when they are intoxicated. Ive been drunk and throwing up endlessly and when people bring stuff up about the night before i can remember it fine...

When you get a bit older and can hold it down better instead of throwing it all up, you'll find out what they are talking about.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Words of wisdom to your friend. Shut your mouth when the guy is bigger than you and at least freakin put your hands up......:)