"Cheating days"

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
It's really bad when you have a cheat meal .... and order a chicken bomb with peppers,mushrooms and onions,lol,except for the white flour roll it was legal food!:)

of course we won't discuss the french fries but I shared those:p

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
wtf are you talking about? Are you on a diet or something?

I'm exercising regularly and trying to eat a healthy"clean" diet on a regular basis.I forego white flour,exessive sugar,foods that are deep fried,etc.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000

why would she call it a cheat meal if she wasn't on some kind of a diet?

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
Almost 20k posts... Congrats.

Sounds like shes on a no-carb diet. French fries and that flour roll has carbs. Cheating is no good for diets, thats why people complain they never lose any weight.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: KLin

why would she call it a cheat meal if she wasn't on some kind of a diet?

She didn't explain the fact that she was on a diet, so I asked to clerify instead of jumping to conclusions. I'm trying to better myself by learning not to do so. Jesus... people get all worked up no matter what I do.
rolleye.gif

Anyway, GB, I've been trying to eat healthier as well. Two meals recently were pizza and fried chicken due to celebration, and I felt sick eating them. Blah... oh well. :)

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
I had 4 pieces of KFC in less than 24 hours and my weight didn't change. Damn you, body, damn you!

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Actaeon

Sounds like shes on a no-carb diet. French fries and that flour roll has carbs. Cheating is no good for diets, thats why people complain they never lose any weight.

No,I'm trying to eat sensibly which includes carbs but complex carbs.As far as weight loss goes I've been very successful at getting it off and keeping it off.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: Actaeon

No,I'm trying to eat sensibly which includes carbs but complex carbs.As far as weight loss goes I've been very successful at getting it off and keeping it off.

If you don't mind my asking, how much have you lost, how long did it take you to lose it, and how long have you kept it off?

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
You nauseously keep rabbiting on about your figure or diet in some shallow attempt to have us all relish attention on you and your alleged "cute" new size.

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: brigden
You nauseously keep rabbiting on about your figure or diet in some shallow attempt to have us all relish attention on you and your alleged "cute" new size.

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

I might be boring but I'm in the company of about 50 other regulars here who are into diet and fitness.Btw,boring is better than rude,I don't go out of my way to attack you so STFU in my threads please..

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

lol - you're playing russian roulette and you don't even know it. :D

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

Actually I'll post a pic or two once I can pry the polaroid away from my son and get my SO to take a few pics of me to scan and upload.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Dearest Babe,

I am married to a woman who also is at this point in her life is also worshiping at the altar of weight loss.

I seem to want to tell both you to just chill, but it won't matter because you'll both outlive me and smirk at my funeral.

Anyway, you deserve a pat on the back.

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
Actually I'll post a pic or two once I can pry the polaroid away from my son and get my SO to take a few pics of me to scan and upload.

Someone needs a digital camera as a gift!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

From the pics that I remember, you looked fine to me. That's one thing that I will never understand, though --the woman's obsession to feel wanted only accomplished by looking like a barbie doll. Oh well. If accomplished, like I'm going to complain? :p

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Riprorin

Someone needs a digital camera as a gift!

LOL,I sure do cause I'm too cheap to buy one,hell I won the polaroid and 6 packs of film:)

gjeste

Banned
Mar 15, 2004

I'm exercising regularly and trying to eat a healthy"clean" diet on a regular basis.I forego white flour,exessive sugar,foods that are deep fried,etc.

are you fit and in really hot shape? :)

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

I might be boring but I'm in the company of about 50 other regulars here who are into diet and fitness.Btw,boring is better than rude,I don't go out of my way to attack you so STFU in my threads please..

ignore him, he's just a moron like many other people here.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have had good luck sticking to my new rule of only cheating on days that end in "Y".

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: gjeste

are you fit and in really hot shape? :)

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

ignore him, he's just a moron like many other people here.

skywalker66!?
Do not hit on the ATOT ladies.

;)

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

It's boring.

Pics or shut up.

Awww, sounds like someone's jealous for some attention. It's ok...

*pats brigden on head and hands him a cookie*

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by: kranky
I have had good luck sticking to my new rule of only cheating on days that end in "Y".

I like to stick to days that begin with T, it's a much more disciplined system. Tuesday, Thursday, today, tomorrow, two-days-from-now....Thanksgiving :p whatever

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: geno
Originally posted by: kranky

I like to stick to days that begin with T, it's a much more disciplined system. Tuesday, Thursday, today, tomorrow, two-days-from-now....Thanksgiving :p whatever

That sounds sort of like the Seafood diet.

You see food,you eat it:p