Cheapest place to get cigarettes online?

obeseotron

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
OK so I just moved into my dorm in New York City and cigarettes are like $7-$8 a pack, which i really can't remotely afford. Any suggestions on the cheapest places to pick up cigarettes online?

What do you need cigs for,you have smoke coming out of your head already !

(Look closely at your avatar)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Beau6183
Seems like Russ got some from a indian tobacco company for pretty cheap.
Russ should be joining in soon. He tends to comment in the cigarette threads.

Where are you Russ?:confused:

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
a friend of the family gets his Winstons from Sweden. After tariffs, taxes, and shipping it ends up being $15.00 a carton. The only thing is that they have a brown filter instead of white.

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Take the PATH Train to New Jersey. I'm not sure how much less they are though, I haven't been there in a week and neglected to look. Usually around $5 a pack I believe though...

Stifko

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
The cigarettes on sale at Yesmoke.com are from Europe, it looks like. Euro smokes taste differnetly, esp marlboros. Luckey, I thought that you quit. Did you stick to it? I hope so, dude.

I get my butts here.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
The hands down cheapest place to get them is yesmoke.com (14.95 a carton). Be sure to allow at least 15 days for shipping, though.

If you have to smoke, this is the place to buy them from. The US and states get absolutely no taxes from these.

He didn't ask your opinion about quitting.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Stifko
The cigarettes on sale at Yesmoke.com are from Europe, it looks like. Euro smokes taste differnetly, esp marlboros. Luckey, I thought that you quit. Did you stick to it? I hope so, dude.

I get my butts here.

My GF's aunt smokes the Marlboro Lights from Europe (brown filter) and the Lights from Switzerland (White Filter). She says the only difference is that the EU brown Filter Lights are VERY slightly more mild, and the Swiss white filter are no different. I took a hit and they tasted just like the lights I used to smoke.

There is no reason to go to your site and pay twice as much.

olouie

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Stifko

I get my butts here.

Not a bad site, but yeah if those are prices for cartons, its a bit high compared with Yessmoke.com etc.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Bleh hard to believe I used to get them for $2.00 a carton on the USS Independence.:Q

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
are you sure you won't have to pay cash on delivery from yessmoke.com?

i was thinking about ordering a couple cartons from there, but if i'm going to end up paying another 15 bucks per carton when they deliver them i'll pass.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Cattlegod
are you sure you won't have to pay cash on delivery from yessmoke.com?

i was thinking about ordering a couple cartons from there, but if i'm going to end up paying another 15 bucks per carton when they deliver them i'll pass.

Positive. As I said, my GF's aunt orders 8 cartons a month from them (for her and her husband). Each carton arrives individually in a book shaped package. It is legal to import 200 cigarettes at a time tax free.