cheapest place to buy beer online???

bobdelt

May 26, 2006
well, the liquor store right by my place stopped selling weihenstephaner (http://www.internationalbeershop.com.au/products.asp?product_id=321), the best beer in the world from the oldest brewery on the planet.... well, i need my fix one way or another and Ive only seen this beer sold in a few stores, none that are close by to me...

so i think ive read on here that some of yous buy beer online... well, what do you guys reccomend?

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Don't mean to crap on your thread, in fact now I'm interested in trying Weihenstephaner, but while we're at it has anyone had the elusive Westerlaven 12? While in Belgium I was tempted to take a 3 hour train ride to a station a hundered miles or so from the monestary, from which I had no idea how I would actually get there. But unfortunately it was closing in 4 hours and I didn't like my chances.

bobdelt

May 26, 2006
Originally posted by: chrisms
Don't mean to crap on your thread, in fact now I'm interested in trying Weihenstephaner, but while we're at it has anyone had the elusive Westerlaven 12? While in Belgium I was tempted to take a 3 hour train ride to a station a hundered miles or so from the monestary, from which I had no idea how I would actually get there. But unfortunately it was closing in 4 hours and I didn't like my chances.

Westerlaven 12? talk about elusive, it produces 0 google hits.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Westvleteren, sorry I still don't know how to pronounce it so spelling it is nearly impossible.