Cheapest place to buy alcohol?

cchen

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I'm planning an office happy hour and only have about $350 for the alcohol... which needs to provide for roughly 100 people.

Where are the cheapest places to buy alcohol, more specifically beer? I'm looking at a mix of coronoa, sol, heineken, and sam adams.

For mixed drinks, probably just going with either margaritas or sangria. If you hadn't noticed, we have a mexican theme going...

BTW, in NYC

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: cchen
I'm planning an office happy hour and only have about $350 for the alcohol... which needs to provide for roughly 100 people.

Where are the cheapest places to buy alcohol, more specifically beer? I'm looking at a mix of coronoa, sol, heineken, and sam adams.

For mixed drinks, probably just going with either margaritas or sangria. If you hadn't noticed, we have a mexican theme going...

Tijuana

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001

check several places, liquor stores, distributors, grocery stores depending on what state you live in and where they sell it.

Find deal

Profit?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000

When did heineken and sam adams become Mexican beers?

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Cruise Ship.

We picked up a liter of Absolut for $9, liter of Belvedere (sp?) for $12 and a liter of Baily's for $11. Gotta love them cruise lines...

If your not on a cruise ship then stay away from WA state, our liquor is very expensive!

-spike

cchen

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

haha... yea.... thats what people in the office like so i thought they should be included

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

haha... yea.... thats what people in the office like so i thought they should be included

Get Dos XX and Bohema instead