Cheap fast food restaurants and drive through!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Oh great let's all rekindle the infamous Arby's debate ... :D

Carls Jr. is VERY cheap, my wife picked up a burger and fry to go. They tossed in a SINGLE napkin and NO CATSUP PACKETS!!!

I like to have Carls Jr. salsa with my burgers. One time a friend and I were eating there I asked for a salsa packet and the "I'm the sh!t because I make 50 cents above min wage asst mgr" gave it to me then said "for future reference you will be charged 25 cents". My friend said I should have replied "for future reference, my ass won't be coming back here". If I would have known, I would have said that OUT LOUD!

You should have said it, and VERY loud. I would want to see the managers face when all the customers are staring at him waiting for his response.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: OulOat
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Oh great let's all rekindle the infamous Arby's debate ... :D

Carls Jr. is VERY cheap, my wife picked up a burger and fry to go. They tossed in a SINGLE napkin and NO CATSUP PACKETS!!!

I like to have Carls Jr. salsa with my burgers. One time a friend and I were eating there I asked for a salsa packet and the "I'm the sh!t because I make 50 cents above min wage asst mgr" gave it to me then said "for future reference you will be charged 25 cents". My friend said I should have replied "for future reference, my ass won't be coming back here". If I would have known, I would have said that OUT LOUD!

You should have said it, and VERY loud. I would want to see the managers face when all the customers are staring at him waiting for his response.

Yeah if the timing were right I would have said it VERY LOUD. It was at a Carls Jr which I only visited once, so even if I got 86'd I wouldn't care.