Cheap Bluetooth Speaker that also connects via USB?

Gunbuster

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Looking for one of those cheapie bluetooth portable speakers that also has a mic for speakerphone functionality but want it to be able to connect to a PC/laptop via USB to use for skype on non bluetooth machines. Know of a model that works via Bluetooth and USB?

Have a Jabra Speak Puck but it's cursed and gets muffled all the time so looking for an alternative to try that can also moonlight as an OK speaker.

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004
Can't use line out ?

I use line out from the computer to the BT speaker for my non-BT desktop.

wwwwhat

Mar 2, 2019
soundcloud.com
You should just like buy the Earstudio ES100. It can work as a soundcard via micro-usb connected to your PC, bluetooth paired to a phone or other bluetooth audio capable device. Has built-in equalizer w/ android app, costs $100, it's by a small & new Korean company of hobbyists, endorsed by "audiophiles", has a microphone, volume control buttons, looks cool, use it as a lavalier microphone for your phone convos or something, plus the sound quality is on point, battery life is good, even has 2.5mm balanced output, and is loud enough for some of the least loud hps. Then just find some speakers that have coaxial RCA connectors, and a 3.5mm to two female RCA cable, and use that as your setup. But that's just my opinion. Costs $100 but in comparison to any other USB soundcards the same price has better features since it does bluetooth like you were hoping.

Reactions: shortylickens