Chasing Amy Criterion 14.39 incl. shipping

darkjester

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2001
Something's weird. The Chasing Amy Criterion Collection DVD's been out for a while. Maybe they mean the collector's edition, which was postponed? If it's still $14.39, then it's still a hot deal! :D
edit: VERY weird. Amazon has it shippable within 24 hours. DVD Price Search has the Criterion listed as already released (but the collector's edition as postponed). Yet, Buy.com says the Criterion is being released on 4/2/02. Usually the Criterion comes out after a collector's edition, so maybe that's why a lot of companies are being confused. Consider this a friendly reminder to keep your eyes open on 4/2/02. :)

Burnt

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2001
I ordered mine in mid Jan, got it in the last week of Jan. It's the criterion collection. Great deal

Radar|TGS

Dec 10, 1999
There's only the Criterion version of "Chasing Amy," and no Collector's Edition planned at the moment. This is just a price-reduction to $19.99 MSRP. The same is true for the "Clerks: Collector's Edition," though a 10th Anniversary edition is planned around 2004. Whenever a price reduction is announced, many e-tailers list the item as a pre-order with the date the new price is supposed to go into effect. Read the DVDTalk.com forums for details on this.

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
This movie hit a little bit too close to home for me..... But a darn fine movie all the same

shurato

Platinum Member
Sep 24, 2000
Are you in love with a lesbian? :) Hmm...this is hot...I remember when it was selling for 29.99 everywhere when i got mine. Don't care much for the movie however.