Charging station for a multitude of (~26) Lightning devices?

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
Challenge: Need to charge 13 Apple mouse & keyboard pairs at once, preferably from a charging station type of setup.

Solution: ...?

I haven't been able to find something that would handle this many devices. Even splitting it into two stations, what is the best thing out there?

TheStu

Moderator<br>Mobile Devices & Gadgets
Sep 15, 2004
This?

And I'm guessing that leaving a lightning cable plugged into the computer was considered and rejected.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
This?

And I'm guessing that leaving a lightning cable plugged into the computer was considered and rejected.

I've used systems similar to both of these. If you want to go cheap, just buy a powered multi-USB charger & a bunch of certified Lightning cables. I had a welder build me a security box for my last project like this, with a loop inside so people couldn't yank the cables out. Very simple...basically like a PowerSquid, but for smartphone chargers. The more professional solution is a charging cart. Lots of brands & styles out there; they typically start at around $400. Depends on how you want to control access, how many devices you want to charge, etc.