Charges that you got out of...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Yes, drinking and driving is lame, I don't do it any longer.

DUI here. I was all fucked up, hit this dudes car on the freeway (clipped his bumper cuz he cut me off and I got pissed) Cops came, went to jail, got out that night and got a lawyer the next day. I didn't even get my license taken away and got off with a wreckless driving ticket.

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
Shooting a gun in public, shoplifting, driving while suspended/uninsured/doing 95 in 55,something about hiding illegal immigrants.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Serious felony...<phew>

I was relieved when they dropped those charges.

ChanHo78

Apr 9, 2009
Manufacturing or attempt to manufacture a controlled substance, got stuck with intent to sell

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Got out of a felony drug trafficking charge free and clear a couple years ago. Just got indicted on a felony possession charge on Wednesday probably not getting out of this one.

boomhower

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2007
Originally posted by: skull
Got out of a felony drug trafficking charge free and clear a couple years ago. Just got indicted on a felony possession charge on Wednesday probably not getting out of this one.

Didn't learn your lesson obviously. Maybe you and Mill can be cellies.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
writing "ass" on the floor in the school bathroom. i really didn't do it, but it was down to me and this other girl. they eventually believed me and i was set free to go back to class.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

Watch your cornhole buddy

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Paratus

Watch your cornhole buddy

No prison for me. Ohio is very lenient with there drug laws at least hamilton county is. I'll see probation and possibly rehab no jail. Hell they didn't even take me to jail when I got caught. Our jail is overcrowded though you have to really fuck up to get locked up.

And no I didn't learn my lesson.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: boomhower

Didn't learn your lesson obviously. Maybe you and zanejohnson can be cellies.

Fixed that for ya.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade
writing "ass" on the floor in the school bathroom. i really didn't do it, but it was down to me and this other girl. they eventually believed me and i was set free to go back to class.

So was it like "For hot ass call xxx-xxxx...." No? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.