Chaffetz thinks he should focus on Clinton's emails again...

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Chaffetz is off the rails. He is such a liteweight that is is hard to believe that he might be in on setting policy for the rest of us.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Pagliano was an IT guy who was hired to install server. He was paid to do that very job.

Meanwhile Chaffetz is ignoring Trump. He needs to have his office stormed again! This guy is the king of weasels.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
The guy who said that snozberries tasted like snozberries? I thought he was handled by a certain highway patrol:

200_s.gif

imrs.php

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Remember when Chaffetz pulled his endorsement because he has a 15 year old daughter. This was at the time pussygate came out

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...nt_because_he_has_a_15_year_old_daughter.html

So when he went crawling back to Trump how do you think the conversation went with his 15 year old daughter?

"Listen honey, here is how the real world works. You are going to have strange men finger you and you will have to live with it. Now let's go visit Uncle Donald." "If he asks you to sit on his lap I will leave the room"