CENTON from BendoverUSA

thenotebook

Banned
Dec 8, 2004
You seriously need to change your thread title. Haha, you don't like CompUSA just like everyone else. That's such a kneeslapper how you took their name and changed it to something else. Wow. :roll:

If someone does a search and doesn't find this thread, then reposts this, it's your fault.

Two weeks off for thread crapping

Horsep0wer

Jul 27, 2003
go spew your crap on another forum notebook. you do nothing but negatively criticize people.

crypticlogin

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2001
I'm kind of in agreement with thenotebook on this one... seriously, why would you hate a store then turn around and try and get others to buy from them? It's pretty hypocritical, don't you think?

In any case, for cheap system builds and if you don't mind the rebate, that's a pretty good price for 512MB of DDR400. I got a PC2100 Centon a year back and it's fine, rebate arrived in about 2 months.

GprophetB

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2003
He can name his thread whatever he wants as long as it follows the rules, and i dont see anywhere in the rules saying that you cant rip on Compusa.

If someone reposts this deal im SURE YOU will be all over them. So im not worried

Thanks the for the heads up on the deal OP.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Originally posted by: thenotebook

About time, Thanks Mods. This guy needs to be taught some social graces or he can go to another sandbox and play. The constant threadcrapping was getting old.

Good deal OP on the AR price. It's also good it's not a New Rochelle rebate.

crimson117

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2001
When I read that thread title, I was like "Who the heck runs a store called BendoverUSA?" :)

GT GUY

Jan 1, 2005
This RAM is good, at least from what I can see. Runs fine in dual-channel mode in my friend's 400sc. He bought it when they had the Price Mistake for $20 AR.

huesmann

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
Originally posted by: esquared

About time, Thanks Mods. This guy needs to be taught some social graces or he can go to another sandbox and play. The constant threadcrapping was getting old.
:thumbsup:

BlueKit

Dec 12, 2004
If you live near a Microcenter Centon 512MB pc-3200 DDR for $14.99 after rebates and PM.
From SD I saw this thanks to rt38:

print this ad for a 512MB Centon DDR memory for $74.99:
Text

take the ad to a microcenter retail store and show them the ad to get PM and 2x$30 rebates i.e., $99 sale price at microcenter, after PM = $74.99

$74.99-$30-$30=$14.99 after rebates.

Text

If they argue the online ad, you can always have them call up CompUSA and verify it.
Does not work on microcenter website.

Sorry if this is a repost.

Originally posted by: huesmann
Originally posted by: esquared

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up bluekit.

dhoytw

Banned
Dec 10, 2004
You seriously need to change your thread title. Haha, you don't like CompUSA just like everyone else. That's such a kneeslapper how you took their name and changed it to something else. Wow. :roll:

If someone does a search and doesn't find this thread, then reposts this, it's your fault.

Oh thank you, this guy is annoying the crap out of me.

HBMaGneT

Sep 3, 2004
So has anyone tried buying these at the stores to see if they have fixed their price mistake from last week? Cuz this would be an awesome deal if that is the case. Not a bad price otherwise.