Celebrity "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

KaBudokan

Oct 10, 1999
Not much else on, so I'm watching "rock stars" on WWTBAM...

First Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray is on, and then Lars Ulrich from Metallica. McGrath gets 6 of the first 9 questions are about music (Stairway to Heaven, 10,000 Maniacs, etc...). He then loses on the first difficult question.

Ulrich gets probably 4 out of the first 6 or so are about music. (One that wasn't was "What body part is the 'tympanic membrane'?" He's a drummer, but it still took a few other "celeb's" to hint about "tympani" drums...)

WTF?

I know they don't wanna make these morons look stupid, but they are. They never make easier questions for regular contestants.

Oh well... Stupid thing to get annoyed about, but... lol

Deicide

Banned
Mar 5, 2000
Your just jealous because they could care less if they make money or not, they're already millionares. And they get laid more. And they have cooler hair.

Shmorq

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
I think you're guaranteed a donation of $32K for their respective charities so that's why the other celebrities help the person out. Afterwards, they're on their own.

I think it's pretty funny when they don't know the simple stuff...

KaBudokan

Oct 10, 1999
Yeah yeah... Just annoying... And they don't give a fvck, because, like you said, they don't need it and aren't getting money. Oh well... <flipping the channels>

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
See if you can find an old episode of Baywatch, grab a beer, and watch em run down the beach.

GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000

<< oh dear God...is that show still on?!?!?!?! :Q >>

How can you miss it? It's on nearly every night.