Celebrating Iraqis are planted by the US?

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Link

Interesting idea... Make the media travel down a road with the army then fly in ex-patriots to celebrate. Seems like all new level of paranoia has gripped some folks here.

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Thera
Link

Interesting idea... Make the media travel down a road with the army then fly in ex-patriots to celebrate. Seems like all new level of paranoia has gripped some folks here.

rolleye.gif
tin foil candidate?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
The guy in the bottom picture looks nothing like anyone in the top picture (eyebrows are much thicker and hair is different).

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Whats sad is how quick so many members of that forum jumped on that. One lady said that made sense because she had seen no women, what channel was she watching????? There's even a pic of the statue in Fordis Square on the thread with women in the photo....

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
These are probably the same people who think the US guided the 9.11 planes by remote control intentionally destroying the economy of the United States and killing 3000 Americans
rolleye.gif

NightTrain

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2001
What surprises me is that so many people in this country wanted us to fail in the attempt to liberate Iraq or absent that, wanted the Iraq people to despise us. What surprises me even more is that given neither happened, they are breaking out the tinfoil hats in an attempt to wish it away.

After reading some of the loony stuff around here lately, I guess I shouldn't be surprised but still....

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Link

I love the way some people against the war are now willing to do anything, make up anything, or simply flat out lie to try and justify their beliefs to themselves and at the same time force their beliefs on other people.

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Link

Come on guy! That is the Democratic Underground Web Site!

Those people make Moonbeam seem rational (well OK, maybe THAT was hyperbole).

If I were really into conspiracy theories, I would say that place was created by the Republican Party so there would be an ample reservoir of moonbats to parade before the rest of the nation. :D

Dudd

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: exp
The people in those two photos look nothing alike.

Are you looking at the right guy? There is one guy with his eyes closed in the first picture, and that guy looks a hell of a lot like the second picture. That being said, I seriously doubt that the entire thing was fabricated. Tin foil hats, anyone?

Toasthead

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
I bet I could photoshop George Bush's head on batboy's body and people there would belive that GW really IS batboy.

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It is strange that the same person would show up in several different places.
I am just finishing up a pretty intense look at 3 tapes, Look for yourself when they replay them.
When sadam was in the street the other day and the gentleman used the old french footstomp and flat palm salute? Then look at the one where it showed the 4 fellows going into the trench, the one nearist the camera, Then look at the one of the person with the stick trying to restore order among the people going nuts, This is the same guy.

Bleep

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Bleep
It is strange that the same person would show up in several different places.
I am just finishing up a pretty intense look at 3 tapes, Look for yourself when they replay them.
When sadam was in the street the other day and the gentleman used the old french footstomp and flat palm salute? Then look at the one where it showed the 4 fellows going into the trench, the one nearist the camera, Then look at the one of the person with the stick trying to restore order among the people going nuts, This is the same guy.

Bleep

I don't have the videos, but if he lives there, what's so odd about the fact that he walks around town?

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
The US has been doing major Psyops campaigns, and no doubt use any means possible to encourage the citizens to rise up and free them selves of the chains of bondage to the Saddam regime. I have no doubt there are people in there helping to encourage the rest. Why would this be wrong? Even the most guillable person could see those people carrying that sign yesterday telling the human shields to go home and calling them US Wankers was NOT something the illiterate and uninformed poor Iraqi citizens came up with. Alls fair in love and war doesnt the saying go?

Hell I noticed many of the signs held up yesterday even had Saddam mispelled!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Toasthead
I bet I could photoshop George Bush's head on batboy's body and people there would belive that GW really IS batboy.
Hey, now! Don't be dissin' on BatBoy! :D

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
The post by MisanthropicHumanist toward the bottom that shows zoomed images of the two guys' noses PROVES they are different people.

Geez-lou-fvcking-wheez!! The lengths some people will go to to drum up conspiracy theories to try and discredit Bush. They are truly grasping at straws now. Pathetic.

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't have the videos, but if he lives there, what's so odd about the fact that he walks around town
Well if you dont see the connection you are a lost cause.
When Sadam was in the street he was only surrounded by close friends, such as the 4 personal guards. The person in question it is believed is / was a close member of sadams inner circle, we sure dont want him in US jacket acting as one of our helpers.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Bleep
I don't have the videos, but if he lives there, what's so odd about the fact that he walks around town
Well if you dont see the connection you are a lost cause.
When Sadam was in the street he was only surrounded by close friends, such as the 4 personal guards. The person in question it is believed is / was a close member of sadams inner circle, we sure dont want him in US jacket acting as one of our helpers.

You guys should put in your applications with the CIA... seems you are doing Quality Control for them better than they can.

LandRover

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2000
Yeah, they must have been planted... I think I even saw Jimmy Hofa and Elvis in the crowd! :disgust:

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: dahunan
These are probably the same people who think the US guided the 9.11 planes by remote control intentionally destroying the economy of the United States and killing 3000 Americans
rolleye.gif

Hey, I saw that episode of "the lone gunmen " too Friggin erie huh?

:p