• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Celeb beach bods

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
Jack should pass his sub to Eva Longoria.
LOL.

2 reasons why she's thin:
1) she's a Hollywood actress
2) she wanted to look good for her wedding (for pics y'know!)

my guess is she'll probably put on a few pounds (& would look better with it) unless hubby has a prob with her doing so.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: mooglemania85
Originally posted by: Xstatic1
LADIES: *fair warning* on the very 1st pic. no food or drink in your mouth when you clicky.
Why just the ladies? I think we all can't handle that much truth.
ya got me there. :laugh: SOMEBODY order a code red on his gut!

EDIT: let me put my weak disclaimer here now, before i get in some sort of trouble--got nothin' but :heart: for ya Jack!

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: mooglemania85
LADIES: *fair warning* on the very 1st pic. no food or drink in your mouth when you clicky.
Why just the ladies? I think we all can't handle that much truth.
"MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM TOASTY!" - Jack

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Who the heck is Danny Moder? I mean, other than knowing who he's married to, what has he done that's noteworthy? He looks like he'd be a pretty fun guy to hang out with, not one of those Hollywood prettyboy types that wax their chests and are all clean-shaven and crap, he actually looks like a man.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Who the heck is Danny Moder? I mean, other than knowing who he's married to, what has he done that's noteworthy? He looks like he'd be a pretty fun guy to hang out with, not one of those Hollywood prettyboy types that wax their chests and are all clean-shaven and crap, he actually looks like a man.
he's a camera man--so he's a "behind-the-scenes" Hollywood celeb. :laugh:

Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
I feel so wrong posting this...

But I can't help it... ;)
there was no feeling wrong about it---you know u meant it, all the way 'til u hit the "reply to topic" button! :laugh:

Jun 27, 2005

there was no feeling wrong about it---you know u meant it, all the way 'til u hit the "reply to topic" button! :laugh:
And I meant it after... She'll be 18... some day. :clock:

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005

She is 18: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons

She is 18: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/
This is why people go to jail.

She has 10 more days. You owe me your life for saving you from the horrible fate of not being able to read a calendar.

ASK THE COMMUNITY