Cecilia Zhang's body found...

Crappopotamus

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2002
link
link

for those that dont know, cecilia zhang, a 9 year old girl, was taken from her home in the middle of the night back in october. they found her body the other day :( i got all sad reading the paper- she looks like such a sweet girl, and so happy... hopefully they find the killers and bring them to justice. RIP cecilia.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Crappopotamus
link
link

for those that dont know, cecilia zhang, a 9 year old girl, was taken from her home in the middle of the night back in october. they found her body the other day :( i got all sad reading the paper- she looks like such a sweet girl, and so happy... hopefully they find the killers and bring them to justice. RIP cecilia.

Its been all over our news here for 2 days now. Very sad thing indeed.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
My God, no parent should ever have to go through that. Nobody without kids can understand that the same way parents do.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
RIP.

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but is it just me or does it seem as if in a lot of situations like these there's always some major event coming up in the victims life, ie a birthday, graduation, etc. etc.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: PoPPeR
RIP.

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but is it just me or does it seem as if in a lot of situations like these there's always some major event coming up in the victims life, ie a birthday, graduation, etc. etc.

There are always major events coming up in everyone's life. That's what we live for.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
Originally posted by: So
Originally posted by: PoPPeR
RIP.

There are always major events coming up in everyone's life. That's what we live for.
not for me :( Unless you count spring break

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Very sad news. When I heard the news, I was shocked. I guess we all hoped she would still be aline someplace else.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
rose.gif
:(

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
the hell.. some people just SUCK!
who in their right mind!?? ... grr!!

not fair at all...

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Yet another WTH is wrong with people story. I hope they find the killer and torture him until he finally dies from his wounds.